BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #621  
You are allowed to put dirt in the bucket of the 5740? I thought it had a snow only bucket :D

Aaron Z

Maybe he has a spare. One for pics, one for actual work.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #622  
LOL, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm moving to Newfoundland!!! Do you know what the linesman would be like if I dropped a tree on a power line on a long weekend around here :laughing:. Not much chance they'd give me a hand cutting trees, just a couple gnarly looks and a big fat bill for their time.

I think you'd be supprised, I have an power line easement through my property and I had a leaner near the house probably about 20' short of being able to reach the power line but I told them if I was going to drop it I'd drop it toward the line and they brought it down. Now I will say the leave a big mess but they'd rather cut them then have you drop it on the line.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #623  
You'll all tired of this thread yet? If your not I'll post a few more pics with the 5740 with actual dirt in its bucket :laughing:

No we never get tired of your threads! :D

Yes more pictures please. :thumbsup:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #624  
By the looks of the latest pics, you may have to get a wood splitter to go along with the chipper, looks like they would have their work cut out ( or down in your case) for them. The fun just never ends!!

cheers

Roger

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #625  
. You'll all tired of this thread yet? If your not I'll post a few more pics with the 5740 with actual dirt in its bucket :laughing:

Heck no! These type of threads are why we come to TBN! :)

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #626  
. You'll all tired of this thread yet? If your not I'll post a few more pics with the 5740 with actual dirt in its bucket :laughing:

Heck no, Paul. These threads are the reason for coming to TBN!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #627  
Well, I couldn't move that far north, because I DON'T DO COLD"! Just a couple of months of winter a year, has me fussing, but I would love more pics and stories, please 4shorts!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
No we never get tired of your threads! :D

Yes more pictures please. :thumbsup:

Cool. I just uploaded a few more :thumbsup:

By the looks of the latest pics, you may have to get a wood splitter to go along with the chipper, looks like they would have their work cut out ( or down in your case) for them. The fun just never ends!!

cheers

Roger

No splitter needed Roger. I gave all the wood to a friend of mine. He ended up with 7 truck loads. He figures it's enough for the full winter.

Heck no! These type of threads are why we come to TBN! :)

Great to hear. Thanks.

Well, I couldn't move that far north, because I DON'T DO COLD"! Just a couple of months of winter a year, has me fussing, but I would love more pics and stories, please 4shorts!

Ah the cold will never hurt ya :laughing: I'm the opposite. Can't take the heat.

Well the 5740 was sure nice to use today to move the new gravel that showed up this morning. It sure feels weird climbing off a 5740 and getting on a BX but both have their good points. All the class "A" is laid down. All the gravel is done with so tomorrow I'll spread a little topsoil then I need a load of crushed stone to top it all off. Got to build a gate and move the fuel tanks for the building but I'm gaining on it all.
Here's a few photo's for you.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
Here's a few more. I'll have more detailed photo's in the next day or so.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #630  
4shorts, it looks as if you never got any of the 54 cm of snow that hit Gander on the weekend.