BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
   / BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #62  
Some more photo's.

Paul;

Slow down you will have your 100 mods done in no time!

Nice sea of blue you have there!

Must be nice to have the equipment know how and creativity to make these works of art!

Paul;

Slow down you will have your 100 mods done in no time!

Nice sea of blue you have there!

Must be nice to have the equipment know how and creativity to make these works of art!

I've got a big list of things to do so while the weather is bad its a good time to dig in and get it done. I hit the 1/2 way mark now but the next 1/2 isn't going to be so easy :shocked:

I got the blue but the know how is debatable. :laughing:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #64  
   / BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #65  
Thanks.

The price on the hooks themselves is excellent. Shipping on the other hand is a bit outrageous but typical for us up here I guess

Do you have a TISCO dealer, they sell the weldable hooks.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #66  
Ha. Thanks David. There will be videos on my YouTube channel for sure of the ripper tooth in action. When I was building the tooth I thought about adding cutting teeth to the front portion of the tooth but decided not to because this tooth will be used not just for roots but to dig in stubborn ground and I felt that would dull the effectiveness of the teeth. I may just design a special tooth just for roots. I have a few ideas I'm toying with. :thumbsup:

Some sort of removable teeth so you don't have to make a whole new ripper?

Thanks.

The price on the hooks themselves is excellent. Shipping on the other hand is a bit outrageous but typical for us up here I guess

Remember. The shipping price includes handling, HST and duty fees. There's no surprises at the door. Gota love our free trade deal we signed with the US :mad:
It was well worth it to me. I spent more driving around the city looking for those hooks than the shipping cost :confused3:

Some sort of removable teeth so you don't have to make a whole new ripper?

Yes my friend. Very doable and just might be the right way to go :thumbsup:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #69  
Remember. The shipping price includes handling, HST and duty fees. There's no surprises at the door. Gota love our free trade deal we signed with the US :mad:
It was well worth it to me. I spent more driving around the city looking for those hooks than the shipping cost :confused3:

I suppose... I saw $18.xx shipping on a $6.xx hook and kinda blanked out. lol.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #70  
Holy crap, I hate to see what happens when you get bored. Do you build a tractor from scratch or something? I always look at someones mods and say to myself "does that look like the factory did it". I'm sorry to say, your stuff doesn't look like the factory did it, it looks better. Very nice work, I admire your work, your skills and your shop!