BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
Holy crap, I hate to see what happens when you get bored. Do you build a tractor from scratch or something? I always look at someones mods and say to myself "does that look like the factory did it". I'm sorry to say, your stuff doesn't look like the factory did it, it looks better. Very nice work, I admire your work, your skills and your shop!

Thank you very much Dave. Happy to hear your enjoying this thread and you like my mods. Haven't built one from scratch but almost did with an old Toyota fork lift lol. Keep checking back because I'm just finshing up another mod as I type and I'll post it later on today. Here's a few pics of my old forklift :D Thanks for commenting!

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 414
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    723.4 KB · Views: 433
   / BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #72  
Wow, that forklift transformation is astonishing! Great work!

Wow, that forklift transformation is astonishing! Great work!

Thanks man. Everyone laughed at me when it was towed to our shop. Even the tow truck driver was laughing. Can't blame them I guess :eek:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #74  
Thanks man. Everyone laughed at me when it was towed to our shop. Even the tow truck driver was laughing. Can't blame them I guess :eek:

Well they sure aren't laughing now! What an amazing talent you have, I'm completely jealous.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Well they sure aren't laughing now! What an amazing talent you have, I'm completely jealous.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Na. That's not talent. It was pure desperation. I really needed a fork lift :laughing:

New mod coming right up :)

They Were Framed!

That's what I'm calling this mod. This one took from start to finish 5 hours but it was well worth it. Gee. If you passed gas walking by those rear lights I think they would break so imagine if your next to a tree and a branch struck one. Well I'm not saying it still won't happen BUT it will be a lot harder to do. Fabricated out of 2' X 1/8th flat bar. My two goals in this mod was to make the rear lights stronger while attempting to make the mod look like it's always been there. Not sure if I succeeded. Here's how they turned out.
Hope you guys aren't getting to bored with this stuff :(

comp1_zps76b137b8.jpg

comp2_zps33d04fcc.jpg

comp3_zpsdf12384e.jpg

comp4_zpsfff263dd.jpg

comp6_zps89c2102f.jpg

comp5_zpsa4488249.jpg

Last edited:
   / BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #77  
I just watched your video on your 5740 upgrades. Absolutely INCREDIBLE! Where do you get your LED lights from? They are very well placed and the wiring is completely concealed, quite a feat especially for the lights on the blower.

You're doing well on the BX25. It's been fun trying to anticipate your next mod. What are we going to do when you say you're finished? Hmm?

Forklift rebuild is amazing. It looks better than new.

Keep up the good work. We are looking forward to every new thread you submit.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #78  
No mesh covers, you're gettin' lazy. :laughing: Nice job, as always. :thumbsup:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #79  
Nice covers. I think we have had 3 or 4 of those lights broken getting a little too close to something...

Aaron Z

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #80  
Very nice covers, we keep an extra set of lenses on hand for my wife's BX, just like oil etc. we know they are going to be need periodic replacement.