BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
I just watched your video on your 5740 upgrades. Absolutely INCREDIBLE! Where do you get your LED lights from? They are very well placed and the wiring is completely concealed, quite a feat especially for the lights on the blower.

You're doing well on the BX25. It's been fun trying to anticipate your next mod. What are we going to do when you say you're finished? Hmm?

Forklift rebuild is amazing. It looks better than new.

Keep up the good work. We are looking forward to every new thread you submit.

Thanks. I've enjoyed modding the 5740. Everyone here in town don't even see or notice the mods so I'm happy with that. To me it means they should have been on the machine in the first place :dance1:

I think most will find the next mod interesting. As far as I know it's never been done before so stay tuned ;)
I figure a little more than a week to complete this little beast then I'm retiring from modding tractors. It's time to move on to other interests :)
Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

No mesh covers, you're gettin' lazy. :laughing: Nice job, as always. :thumbsup:

No. I thought about adding covers but I thought it really didn't look right. I'm not looking to make the machine look like a bush machine. I just want it to be able to take a little tap and not crack the stem of the light off.
Thanks.

Nice covers. I think we have had 3 or 4 of those lights broken getting a little too close to something...

Aaron Z

They sure look nice on these tractors but man they also look very fragile.
Thanks you!

Very nice covers, we keep an extra set of lenses on hand for my wife's BX, just like oil etc. we know they are going to be need periodic replacement.

I bet you do. You could walk by them and if your hip touched the light I bet the stem would crack. My covers are more for protecting the light housing IE. stem than the lens.
As always I appreciate your opinion. Thanks for posting!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #82  
Great thread. Love what you are doing. Keep it coming please. It is so nice to see it done right.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #83  
I bet you do. You could walk by them and if your hip touched the light I bet the stem would crack. My covers are more for protecting the light housing IE. stem than the lens.
They will take a little more than a hip nudge to break, but all of ours have broken right where the plastic that encases the hollow bolt meets with the plastic "rim" that the covers snap into.

Aaron Z

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #84  
Nice looking mods.I don't know what all you have planned but one thing the BX tractors should have is guards for the steering gear and tie rods.I made them for my BX25 after tearing the ball joint boot on an old barbed wire fence.Kubota doesn't sell the boots,only the whole tie rod for about 80 dollars,if I remember correctly.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #85  
Nice looking mods.I don't know what all you have planned but one thing the BX tractors should have is guards for the steering gear and tie rods.I made them for my BX25 after tearing the ball joint boot on an old barbed wire fence.Kubota doesn't sell the boots,only the whole tie rod for about 80 dollars,if I remember correctly.
At least one of mine is torn but the joints are still good. Need to look for something to use in place of the factory boots.

Great thread. Love what you are doing. Keep it coming please. It is so nice to see it done right.

Thanks 3v0. I appreciate that. I'll do my best to keep posting. Glad your e joking the thread :thumbsup:

They will take a little more than a hip nudge to break, but all of ours have broken right where the plastic that encases the hollow bolt meets with the plastic "rim" that the covers snap into.

Aaron Z

When I put my hand on the housing it sure felt fragile to me. If it breaks now I'll change the complete design ;)

I Where do you get your LED lights from? /QUOTE]

I'm sorry my friend. I missed your question so I apologize for that :eek:

I get my lights from here and there but I think the best place I've found is ledstores on eBay. They have a great quality selection and fantastic pricing. If you need something from them just tell them Paul from Newfoundland sent you. :thumbsup:

Ledstores | eBay

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #88  
Nice mod. I've been lucky I haven't broken my lights yet, but I've knocked them off several times. So far they have just snapped in.

Nice mod. I've been lucky I haven't broken my lights yet, but I've knocked them off several times. So far they have just snapped in.

Thanks Dave. Just the other day I seen one completely snapped off at the mounting stem. :shocked:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #90  
I think I figured out the next news your going to spring on us, your selling the L and going to use the BX from now on. Am I right? It might be a little chilly in the winter but you'll manage.