BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #931  
Witness protection?

He never seemed that overly sensitive, so I doubt the likelihood that he deleted or disabled all that beautiful documentation of his stellar design, technical/fabrication skills, and creativity in a fit of pique.

Mr. Shorts, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, may God bless and keep you and yours, we hope to hear from you soon,

Thomas (and I think I prolly can speak for all our TBN friends in this.)

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #932  
I'm hoping he's found another really great "mod" and locked himself in the shop with the camera !!! --- I will be watching, Paul is a very valuable resource for all of us. If anyone upset him I would personally hunt the guy down !! -- I'm sure we could get a large posse together here?

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #933  
I think we need to put together a search party for him! This is a bummer I can't go back and look at the mods.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #934  
He has done great work

Last edited:
   / BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
He did such a beautiful job on that spinner that no one can deny, but none of us could even comment on it. Sadly we turned into gawkers taking the pictures he posts for granted, I'm as guilty as anyone.:ashamed:
When you think about it, to be able to replace an emblem and make it look that factory, its a big deal. You spend all that time, make it look really great take and post pictures and yet? Zip, nothing, No one says a word?

Hello everyone. Well it's been a very busy week for us on this end of the monitor and we've been putting in some very long days at both work and after work as well. Today while out driving I received an email from mjncad (Matt). For those that didn't know, I consider Matt of of the best internet friends I have and when I get an email from him I'm all eyes on it. Kind of like a beagle on a rabbit (Put that in for Farmgirl) :laughing:

Anyway mjncad said that he received an email asking if I was alright and if something happened. I'm happy to report both wifey and I are doing very well and by the end of this week coming we will be caught up on our workload. I do appreciate all the concern and posts through so thank you for those.

Now the pictures. There's a few things going on in the background right now that I'll fill you in on in a month or two. Right now we are working on something and when the time is right I'll let you in on the secret. In order to line everything up on this end I've had to rearrange our Photobucket account and with that all the links got changed to each photo and yes the data for the photo's are gone. It took me a lot of time to do all the write ups and post the photos so I am at a loss as well so seeing the photo's are gone I'd like to ask any moderators out there to delete this thread.

Now you might be asking why I quoted WaxMan. Well for anyone who knows me on a personal basis will also know that I take my family, friends, time and work very seriously and this thread was taking up a lot of time and it was well worth it while I was getting feedback from you all but the last 5 or so mods there was very little interaction from members here so when it came time to rearrange my photo's I did it the fast way and that was to delete them.

The last mod for example was of the custom wheel spinner we did. In 24 hours there was not one word mentioned about it. Even if someone posted and said they didn't like it I would have said at least their seeing it lol. My conclusion was this thread was getting to long in the tooth and it had to end. As I said a few weeks ago "I feel like I'm taking to myself". If the interest had stayed or increased I would have posted even more mods because I now have at least 5 on the drawing board but there's no point for me to put anymore time into this sort of thing when all I ask for in return is for someone to post and say you like it or no you hate it. That's all Ive ever asked for. 90% of the things I've done here have never been done on a BX or another tractor for that matter so I thought I deserved at least a post or two on the last mod. Hey. I shoot from the cuff. You might not like it but there it is :rolleyes:

So this ends my posting projects on TBN and OTT. No more BUT stay tuned. You never know where I might turn up. ;) For those who posted on our work, our mods and my wifes designed we both thank you very much. We think of you all as friends. This thread wouldn't have lasted ten pages only for you people and yet we got almost 100. Just imagine what would have happened if more people in the TBN community had gotten involved. Wow. It would have been ground breaking.

All the best folks. I'm going to be like 90% of the TBN members on this thread. I'm going to be a lurker when I get the time to log in. :laughing:

Thanks for your concern as well. Have a safe, happy summer.
Cheers, Paul aka 4shorts

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #936  
Hello everyone. Well it's been a very busy week for us on this end of the monitor and we've been putting in some very long days at both work and after work as well. Today while out driving I received an email from mjncad (Matt). For those that didn't know, I consider Matt of of the best internet friends I have and when I get an email from him I'm all eyes on it. Kind of like a beagle on a rabbit (Put that in for Farmgirl) :laughing:

Anyway mjncad said that he received an email asking if I was alright and if something happened. I'm happy to report both wifey and I are doing very well and by the end of this week coming we will be caught up on our workload. I do appreciate all the concern and posts through so thank you for those.

Now the pictures. There's a few things going on in the background right now that I'll fill you in on in a month or two. Right now we are working on something and when the time is right I'll let you in on the secret. In order to line everything up on this end I've had to rearrange our Photobucket account and with that all the links got changed to each photo and yes the data for the photo's are gone. It took me a lot of time to do all the write ups and post the photos so I am at a loss as well so seeing the photo's are gone I'd like to ask any moderators out there to delete this thread.

Now you might be asking why I quoted WaxMan. Well for anyone who knows me on a personal basis will also know that I take my family, friends, time and work very seriously and this thread was taking up a lot of time and it was well worth it while I was getting feedback from you all but the last 5 or so mods there was very little interaction from members here so when it came time to rearrange my photo's I did it the fast way and that was to delete them.

The last mod for example was of the custom wheel spinner we did. In 24 hours there was not one word mentioned about it. Even if someone posted and said they didn't like it I would have said at least their seeing it lol. My conclusion was this thread was getting to long in the tooth and it had to end. As I said a few weeks ago "I feel like I'm taking to myself". If the interest had stayed or increased I would have posted even more mods because I now have at least 5 on the drawing board but there's no point for me to put anymore time into this sort of thing when all I ask for in return is for someone to post and say you like it or no you hate it. That's all Ive ever asked for. 90% of the things I've done here have never been done on a BX or another tractor for that matter so I thought I deserved at least a post or two on the last mod. Hey. I shoot from the cuff. You might not like it but there it is :rolleyes:

So this ends my posting projects on TBN and OTT. No more BUT stay tuned. You never know where I might turn up. ;) For those who posted on our work, our mods and my wifes designed we both thank you very much. We think of you all as friends. This thread wouldn't have lasted ten pages only for you people and yet we got almost 100. Just imagine what would have happened if more people in the TBN community had gotten involved. Wow. It would have been ground breaking.

All the best folks. I'm going to be like 90% of the TBN members on this thread. I'm going to be a lurker when I get the time to log in. :laughing:

Thanks for your concern as well. Have a safe, happy summer.
Cheers, Paul aka 4shorts

I think you got a lot of interest and praise for your projects. Sorry you feel dejected.

I've posted implement builds that were fairly involved and only got around 15 comments. But am happy to have received those.

Good luck with your future endeavors. Happy tractoring!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #937  
I'm going to miss you, 4 shorts! I only found this thread a month ago, but enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you for sharing your mods. I hope that I can find the next place that you post. Best wishes in all that you do. Enjoy the summer with family. You certainly deserve that!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #938  
Paul,
The amount of time you put into all your mods from thought to completion is unimaginable. Add to that the time consumed to take pictures and videos, post them on the internet, and answer emails and PM's all while working your regular job and doing things around the home . . . WOW!!! Not much time left for personal things like convertible, motorcycle, and most importantly your wife. And when response to efforts diminishes, discouragement settles in. You have carefully thought out everything you have done, and I'm sure you have thought this out completely as well. Be certain, you will be missed.

I will miss seeing your innovations and reading your posts. Thank you for the PM's and everything else. If you travel my way, look me up. Thanks again my friend. DEK

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #939  
Paul,thanks so very much for your efforts and sharing on all these great ideas. I myself looked forward from day one when you mentioned the purchase of the BX. I knew something great would come out of that brain of yours. Sorry you felt let down.
I hope that the new adverture will be a more pleasent one here with TBN and OTT. Maybe we can look forward to a possible advertiser on these sites for your great ideas?
Wishing you good luck sir, Chris
Oh and by the way could I get you to make me one of those cool spinners for my steering wheel? I need one with the logo of Specialty Customs.

Last edited:
   / BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #940  
Best of luck in whatever future endeavour you go into that caused you to pull your threads. Hopefully we'll see you back. I mean that sincerely..:thumbsup: