Page 97 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899100107147 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Default Re: BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

OK, I'll throw my 2 cents in. I don't know Paul personally, although we've chatted several times by PM, but he seems like somebody I'd like to meet one day. He's been responsive to my questions and very helpful in the past. I don't know if it's an ego thing, but I'm going to say I don't think it is. The first time I ever tried to send Paul a PM, it was disabled, so he's obviously gone back to that.

Paul has previously said that the Discovery channel Canada had been in contact. He said producers talked to him over a year ago about doing a show but he hadn't heard back since. I tend to believe that they would be watching Paul and following threads like this. If they had decided to proceed with some type of show and wanted to incorporate some of the mods he'd done to the BX, I can see Paul not being able to talk about it and I can see pictures being removed. I hope I'm right, because it's the only explanation that makes sense to me for gutting one of the most followed threads on TBN. Here's a quote from his last post that I think points in that direction:

Quote Originally Posted by 4shorts View Post
    Now the pictures. There's a few things going on in the background right now that I'll fill you in on in a month or two. Right now we are working on something and when the time is right I'll let you in on the secret.
    I don't know, some of his other threads are still here and intact, so I don't know what to make of it, and as somebody else stated, the vid is still on youtube.

I would point out to Paul that a lot of people have invested their time in the thread by commenting and reading every post and contributing their thoughts and experiences, even if individually that time pales in comparison to the time you've invested. I know a lot of peoples imaginations have been stirred and they've probably though about trying their own version of some of the mods. I'm sure several people have even duplicated some as well, it would actually be pretty cool to have some of them posted here. As far as requesting the thread be deleted, I can't see a moderator doing it, the tread has a life of it's own and I think it's here to stay.

Tractor
    Bobcat V417 Toolcat 5610 F TORO+Loader

The mystery continues. Paul has changed the "Location" and "Tractor" in his profile.

Tractor
    2008 Kubota b2920

Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post

I don't know, some of his other threads are still here and intact, so I don't know what to make of it, and as somebody else stated, the vid is still on youtube.
    Possible answer for the YouTube vids still being up...

http://m.wikihow.com/Earn-Money-on-YouTube

You Tube is a significant source of revenue for some!

Not saying this is the case.
    ericher69
    IAFF Local 849

Tractor
    Kubota BX25 /Hustler 320

I think Paul has gone into the "Identity Protection Program" and we will never here of him again.

Give him some time and wait for the surprise.......
    Ryan

BX-25 w/thumb -bucket hooks -60"mmm -Piranha tooth bar - GME 18P Chipper
    Hustler 320 (Kubota diesel) 72" deck/60"broom
    Bunton 36"w/sulky

Tractor
    GR2120 L45

Time to let this thread fizzle out and move on to other stuff.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Paul, I have not contributed here and thus, have not remarked on your work (which would only be confirming the obvious anyway). I have, however, tuned in every day for the last couple of months to see what you were doing next, just like a ton of other silent members. For providing us with inspiration and something to look forward to every day, I want to thank you. It is, arguably, the best tractor thread ever.
    Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

BX25, BX2750D Snowblower, Bro-Tek thumb, BXpanded Forks and Under Armor, Ballast Box, 3-PT Pallet Forks ...... My Kubota Pics

Tractor
    Kubota B2620

No posts here yet, but looked at all of them and very impressed. Its unfortunate the pix are not left as inspiration or instruction for others of less capability or skill. Hope its only for moving onward and upward.

Might have to go digging in my cache for pix... the mirror, balast box and sidelights seemed like something I would do. The rest is impressive but out of my league ATM.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830, Ford Golden Jubilee, 1939 Sears Economy, Polaris Ranger 400, Honda Foreman 450 ES, 2004 Dodge Diesel 3500

Quote Originally Posted by Finnster View Post
    No posts here yet, but looked at all of them and very impressed. Its unfortunate the pix are not left as inspiration or instruction for others of less capability or skill. Hope its only for moving onward and upward.

Might have to go digging in my cache for pix... the mirror, balast box and sidelights seemed like something I would do. The rest is impressive but out of my league ATM.
    Go to YouTube and type in 4shorts. His vids of the BX and the shiney plow tractor are on there. I really like the led lights. I'm gonna have to hook some of those up on my new ZD that I plan to get in April.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    BX2360 JD 425 jd 455

Rumor has it that nfld premier Dunderdale has traded Paul for cheaper power and a first round draft pick with Nova Scotia...

Tractor
    Kubota, BX23

97 pages and not one photo to view....did I miss something? LOL
    Kubota BX-23, BH, FEL, MMM, Various Bro-tek attachments, Exmark Lazermark.
    ASME Certified welding inspector specializing in Visual, Mag Particle, Dye Penetrant, and Ultrasonics

Page 97 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899100107147 ... LastLast