BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #971  
Mentioned this thread to a friend that just bought a BX before I realized all the pictures had vanished...

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #973  
Feelings hurt.......... Took ball............... Went home..........

I don't think this is a helpful comment, and would perhaps consider it borderline on being offensive and of poor taste. I doubt many people realize the amount of time 4shorts spent taking pictures and downloading and posting them for us to enjoy. I certainly didn't reply every time to mods he made, but was nevertheless amazed at his ideas and work. He received many replies and I personally would have felt I wouldn't really be adding to the helpfulness of this thread to reply to everything I liked. To see how many hits the thread has indicates that many more were following the thread than those who replied. 4shorts will be missed, but I hope the thread doesn't turn in to derogatory remarks about someone who spent many hours making helpful and interesting contributions to this forum.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #979  
I don't think this is a helpful comment, and would perhaps consider it borderline on being offensive and of poor taste. I doubt many people realize the amount of time 4shorts spent taking pictures and downloading and posting them for us to enjoy. I certainly didn't reply every time to mods he made, but was nevertheless amazed at his ideas and work. He received many replies and I personally would have felt I wouldn't really be adding to the helpfulness of this thread to reply to everything I liked. To see how many hits the thread has indicates that many more were following the thread than those who replied. 4shorts will be missed, but I hope the thread doesn't turn in to derogatory remarks about someone who spent many hours making helpful and interesting contributions to this forum.

But it is those people, that didn't respond in the mandated 24 hour time frame, that are the reason the stuff hit the fan. Or so it appears.

The YouTube vids work so people can still check those out.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #980