BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #981  
That's certainly how it appears. :0/

I doubt that the appearances are telling the whole story. 4shorts know how valuable the information is on this forum. Heck, he was member of the month last fall some time. There's more to it than meets the eye. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #982  
Paul,
I just ran out of superlatives to use. Your work is stunning. I could only wish I could do 1/4 of it.
Please don't take any lack of response personally in any way. All the way through, you had all of us by the throat, our undivided attention. I still look daily, despite my long term distraction of finding out last Wednesday that after 29 years I'm being laid off next month.

Ray; I am sorry to hear of your pending lay off.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #983  
I'm new here and Paul aka wildfires mention of this forum made me check it out, he just commented a couple days ago about this reaching 100 pages.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #984  
I'm new here and Paul aka wildfires mention of this forum made me check it out, he just commented a couple days ago about this reaching 100 pages.

Yeah but then one day he picked up his d*mm ball, tucked it under his arm and walked away, head up high of course. Some say under his breath you can hear him say screw um
He'll be back in all his glory soon, you'll see:thumbsup:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #985  
Yeah but then one day he picked up his d*mm ball, tucked it under his arm and walked away, head up high of course. Some say under his breath you can hear him say screw um
He'll be back in all his glory soon, you'll see:thumbsup:

I dont know if he will be, although I sure hope so.

Over on OTT he made the same mention that nobody was commenting, just before he pulled all his stuff. Then he changed his location and tractors, and went into hidden mode and disabled PMs. It just seems weird. Hopefully this is all due to a pending TV deal or something and not what it looks like.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #986  
Ray; I am sorry to hear of your pending lay off.

Thanks Farmgirl. There's a slim chance to stay on in a different organization, but with several hundred people looking, it is indeed slim. So I'm trying to keep positive. Everybody that has left this Large Blue computer company says life gets better on the outside. But it's nerve wracking thinking about 2 college bills coming in.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #987  
wow i just checked and your right all the pics are gone. maybe its a photo bucket thing. I don't use a host site for pics since i don't have unlimited internet.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #988  
If you enjoyed 4shorts (Paul's) thread just leave a :thumbsup: You don't have to say anything just like the next post. Go advance just hit thumbs up.
Lets see how many different people we can get. Lets show him we appreciated his work.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #989  
:thumbsup: