3-Point Hitch Quick hitch with Kubota ballast box

/ Quick hitch with Kubota ballast box #1  

Tcfake613

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Anyone have this setup? Seems the top center pin is recessed too far back to hook up properly. I assumed most newer three point implements would not be a problem. Is there an adapter I can use? Anyone else run into this?

image-1930481583.jpg

/ Quick hitch with Kubota ballast box #2  
I have the woods Quick hitch on my BX1860 for 2 years now. The center hook is adjustable, but I had to move the top pins on 2 implements to the compatible holes. Also there was an adapter that come with my WOODS unit incase of an older implement that was not designed fot the Quick Hitch systems.
The biggest trouble that I had was to change all the hitch pins out to Category 2 or to add the adaptors to the Category 1 pins. The apapters are about 17.00 per pait at Tractor supply, but for most implements the regular Cat 2 pins work just as well.

/ Quick hitch with Kubota ballast box #3  
I drilled a new hole on the ballast box to bring the pin as far forward as it could and this has worked for me.

/ Quick hitch with Kubota ballast box #4  
I have the same issue with my Kubota L box, I use chain from the box to the hook and that works for me without modifying the box itself.

/ Quick hitch with Kubota ballast box #6  
You need to take the top hook out then hook the bottom hooks then reattach the top hook when the box is in position.

/ Quick hitch with Kubota ballast box #7  
There's a thread describing an extension supplied by some company, possibly Harbor Freight, as well as a homemade one, for those things. I'll try to find it.

/ Quick hitch with Kubota ballast box
Thanks for all the suggestions folks. I've got some good ideas to go with. Think I will start with a trip to Tractor Supply this week!