Best Loader cutting edge for BX

/ Best Loader cutting edge for BX #1  

Tollster

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, BX23
The time has come for me to think about a better cutting edge on my bucket, my edge has some wear, but not over the hill, I would like to save it while I can. We had some rock hammered at the property, its in a large pile and consists of various sizes. I think a new replaceable edge will be easier on the machine as mine is currently like a knife and can imagine what rocks will do to it...
Any suggestions? I recall many here like WL long I believe the name was, Also curious what I could grade and remove loose rocks with I dirt? I think it would be a box scraper, but unsure of other 3point attachments.. There are roots and random stones. Final product will be yard in the woods. I want to move the pile of stone for drive way, and over the bank to terrace the bank and knob we are building on.

Thanks,
tol

/ Best Loader cutting edge for BX #2  
Tol, my first thought was you might look at a tooth bar for you loader. It slips over the cutting edge protecting it and offers the benefits of teeth for digging in. With what you describe I think you will want that. I am not all that familiar with the BX series but it sure helps on my tractors.

MarkV