Hyd. top link?

/ Hyd. top link? #1  

Deerlope

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830 03: RTV 900
Where do I start looking to buy an Hyd. top link for my L3830 3pt hitch?

/ Hyd. top link? #2  
If an L3830 is Cat 1, you might try Mark Carter at Carter&Carter .
Very nice person to deal with.

Jerry

Attachments

• 301816-TopLink.jpg
    301816-TopLink.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 114
   / Hyd. top link? #3  
Carter has what looks like a good link but he is out and won't have any more till this fall. At least that is what he told me about the middle size that he sell. I spoke to him a week or two ago.

/ Hyd. top link? #4  
Same status for the smaller units.

FYI,
Michael

/ Hyd. top link? #5  
...and start thinking $$$. Well over $1K from what I've seen, unless you "do it yourself", but even then I think folks spend $500 - $750 and have to do some fabrication...

/ Hyd. top link? #6  
are you crazy, over 1000 bucks for a hyd toplink, i ended up building my own but even the most expensive ones are like 250 bucks. someone realy ripped them off if they paid over a grand

/ Hyd. top link? #7  
Mark, the prices of over a grand are for the complete system; i.e., control valve, rear outlets, hoses, fittings, cylinders (two of them for top 'n tilt), and maybe installation. Of course, if you already have the rear remotes, then you also have the valve so all you need are the cylinder(s) and hoses and that's much cheaper.

/ Hyd. top link? #8  
ahh ok, that makes alot more sense, i hadnt realized they meant adding remotes as part of the top and tilt, i am sure that gets real expensive real fast, and a tractor aint good for much tho without atleast one hyd remote anyhow tho

/ Hyd. top link? #9  
Mark, Bird hit the nail on the head. On these newer, smaller tractors most of the implements that most of the people run don't require hydraulics on the back. Mine has an FEL, which uses the (provided) front remote. There isn't a rear hydro remote, although it can be added.

So yes, I was talking about the cost required to add the full remote, valves, and hoses as well as the toplink. You also have to bear in mind that many of us pay folks like you to do the work, which adds to the cost /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.