Putting the BX to use

/ Putting the BX to use #1  

Hoosier_Daddy

Platinum Member
Tractor
New BX2200 4-3-02 (traded 6-08) new B2620 06-08
It was a happy 4th with this mobile cooler.

Attachments

• 303725-Kubota cooler email.jpg
    303725-Kubota cooler email.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 570
   / Putting the BX to use
But, is was after a mrning of building the yearly water slide.

Attachments

• 303726-de slide.jpg
    303726-de slide.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 484
   / Putting the BX to use #3  
Kinda reminds me of the 19th when I was using my loader to move the 1/2 keg out of the sun at our pig roast.........except I don't have any pictures /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Gotta love the versatility of these babies /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Putting the BX to use #4  
Now THAT looks like a RIDE!!! I don't dare ask how this one got started, but I am sure it is a good story.

/ Putting the BX to use #5  
I had to have a copy of your picture! It's great and one up on the boys in my area as they only give me pics of tree's being pushed out or holes being dug. Great job!

/ Putting the BX to use
Gee, How it got started. Well one Sunday several years ago the neighbor and I were kicking back a few brews while clearing bamboo off this hill between us.

Not sure how or why but I went down the hill on my Simplicity 7119 with a belly blade and the next thing I know is we had a groove going and next came a roll of plastic and a water hose.

We have improved over the years and learned real quick the first year that plastic on bare ground tends to really bruise up adults.

The next year we added carpet and even moved the path of the slide over and also shaped the groove so we could keep people in the path we wanted.

The past few years we have added a pond shaped out of sand at the bottom so the kids hit water. This year we ramped up the end of the pond and it was a success. Now everyone goes airborne when they hit the ramp.

We only have this in for 2-3 weeks over the 4th. and then we rip it out and start over the following year.

Cheap Fun.

/ Putting the BX to use #7  
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOLER IDEA. I WILL USE IT AT MY NEXT PICNIC.

/ Putting the BX to use
You are welcome Flemdog.

I used a lot of ice because it was so hot. Several milk jugs of water were frozen and used and then an old sleeping bag was on top. Then some folks just brought ice and stored it in the bucket. Or so they thought.

Learned another reason why the flip down lock is on the loader valve.

It's so grandsons (one in particular named Tommy that should have been named Dennis) don't dump the load.

Tom

/ Putting the BX to use #9  
Like a well loved pet, that Kubota's got the life. Hauling beer and making water slides! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Putting the BX to use #10  
No wonder that BX is sooooo shiny,if all you use it for is a Beer cooler /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great picture,looks like a GREAT time was had by all /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif