(Another) New BX2360 with pics

/ (Another) New BX2360 with pics #1  

vrmnthntr

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3540, RTV 900
Finally received my BX2360 today.

Missing my zero turn already. I had it since new and it treated me good. But out with the old. Looking forward to using this new tractor. Haven't driven it much but I can tell I will have to change my grass cutting habits and patterns compared to the other mower. I said I was only going to use it to mow, but with the 3 pt hitch and loader valves its so tempting to find other uses for it.

As soon as we got it home, one of our dogs immediately jumped on the seat. Our dogs love to ride. If it has 4 wheels and a motor they will find their way in it.

One pic is of our other dog in the L3540. He wouldn't be happy if his face wasn't on the internet and the other dog was.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130427_171924.png
    ForumRunner_20130427_171924.png
    871.1 KB · Views: 224
  • ForumRunner_20130427_172018.png
    ForumRunner_20130427_172018.png
    678.4 KB · Views: 271
  • ForumRunner_20130427_172132.png
    ForumRunner_20130427_172132.png
    712.1 KB · Views: 272
   / (Another) New BX2360 with pics #2  
:laughing: Great pics, congrats on the new "baby". :thumbsup: The dogs are great too, love it.

/ (Another) New BX2360 with pics #3  
Finally received my BX2360 today.

Missing my zero turn already. I had it since new and it treated me good. But out with the old. Looking forward to using this new tractor. Haven't driven it much but I can tell I will have to change my grass cutting habits and patterns compared to the other mower. I said I was only going to use it to mow, but with the 3 pt hitch and loader valves its so tempting to find other uses for it.

As soon as we got it home, one of our dogs immediately jumped on the seat. Our dogs love to ride. If it has 4 wheels and a motor they will find their way in it.

One pic is of our other dog in the L3540. He wouldn't be happy if his face wasn't on the internet and the other dog was.

Very nice machine. Congrats. Love the dogs. :cool2:

/ (Another) New BX2360 with pics #4  
Hard to beat the combination of a BX and a Grand L. We have loaders on our BX's as well as box scraper, rotary cutter and tiller; mostly use them for mowing, but sometimes a small tractor is just the ticket.:thumbsup:

/ (Another) New BX2360 with pics #5  
Congrats on the BX. I agree with TripleR the BX and Grand L are a good combo.

/ (Another) New BX2360 with pics #6  
Congratulations on the new tractor.It won't mow like a zero turn but I still find mine very nice for mowing.

/ (Another) New BX2360 with pics #7  
Everything is a trade off. I gave up a GR for the BX. The GR was MUCH more manurvable and I have a lot of trees so the GR was good for that, BUT I love the BX! So much more of a machine with so many more capibilities. I've already got a bunch of things around here accomplished that I couldn't do with the GR. Enjoy your new machine!

/ (Another) New BX2360 with pics #8  
I have used my BX1860 for 2 years now, and I would not give up the FEL, box blade and disc harrow that I got for it. I will say that a Woods Cat I Quick atatch for the 3 pt hitch made mine a lot easier to use. Unlike your other tractor, there is not much room for hooking up implements. And it also keeps the arms in place while you are mowing grass as well!

/ (Another) New BX2360 with pics
I also agree that the BX has its place over the L. I have already put the landscape rake on the back to rake the stones in the driveway, where the L would have been overkill I think. Then I thought, well I can rake up the area where we just removed a huge maple stump and level that off. Also, I can just leave the bush hog on the other tractor.

Best of all, I'm slowing (very slowly) getting to the point where I can stop buying gas and just use diesel. Once I sell my gas generator all I will have left is 2 stroke for the weedeater, chainsaw, etc. :thumbsup: I get tired of rotating gasoline cans. Thanks for the replies.

/ (Another) New BX2360 with pics #10  
Congratulations! The only thing better than a man getting a new BX tractor is a man that gets a new BX tractor that also has a Grand L to do the big jobs. If your L ever gets stuck you'll have the BX to pull it out.:laughing: Then you can put the BX in the Ls bucket and bring it back to the house.:cool2: Had that combo at one time and got to rarely using the L because the BX was there and so handy and easily manuverable and fun.:cool2: