Loader Problems attaching Kubota front end loader

/ Problems attaching Kubota front end loader #1  

snowboundvt

Tractor
Kubota B3200
Hello, Just took the front snowblower off B3200 and am trying to re-attach the front end loader. I can not get the hydraulic hoses to connect. They go on part way but will not fully connect. I relieved the pressure after turning off the tractor but not helping. Are there some tricks for connecting these hoses that would help?
thanks

/ Problems attaching Kubota front end loader #2  
You will have pressure that has built up in the loader after sitting. You can carefully push the ball in on the quick coupler to relieve the pressure. Remember it might come out with some force. Or you can loosen a fitting and let the pressure bleed off.

/ Problems attaching Kubota front end loader #3  
I loosened a fitting to relieve pressure once, couldn't get the pressing ball thing to work and couldn't get the lines to attach until I did it.

/ Problems attaching Kubota front end loader #4  
This happens to me when my FEL sets over the winter. Crack the fittings on the FEL side to bleed some pressure and it should go on as normal.

I'm actually thinking of making two "jumper" hoses, so the hydraulic circuit can be made while in storage. Theoretically this should prevent the pressure buildup during storage.

/ Problems attaching Kubota front end loader #5  
The punch or loosening works, but if you decide to use the punch, put safety glasses on and put a cloth over it.

/ Problems attaching Kubota front end loader #6  
Might be easier to relieve the settled pressure - pick up the arms that go back to the tractor and try to change the bucket angle while helper attaches. (I assume you've already wiggled the the 2 that actually go in the tractor, kind of in opposition to each other.)

/ Problems attaching Kubota front end loader #7  
i pop mine with a soft hammer.

/ Problems attaching Kubota front end loader #8  
I just put my FEL on my BX25 for the first time since the winter today. I had to loosen a fitting at one of the lift cylinders then loosen a fitting at the curl cylinder. Much better than hammering in on the quick connect center pins and possibly damaging them.

/ Problems attaching Kubota front end loader #9  
Welcome from Ohio :welcome:, Release some pressures by tapping with a mallet

/ Problems attaching Kubota front end loader #10  
I just put a grease rag around the end and push it against the tire. Quicker than hunting a wrench, punch, mallet or hammer.