The B2920 chronicles

/ The B2920 chronicles #31  
Will the 2920 run a 5 foot bush hog ? Also will it run the Landpride RTR 58 ( 58 inch ) tiller ? Or are they too much for the 2920 to operate ?

Will turn a 5' in light to med tall grass, slow down when rpm's drop. The issue with 5' bush hog is that it can "tail wag the dog" effect as it sticks out pretty far off the back.

Landpride or bush hog make a 54" that is the ideal size.

As for the tiller yes it will work depending on what you are tilling and how fast you want to go

/ The B2920 chronicles
Will the 2920 run a 5 foot bush hog ? Also will it run the Landpride RTR 58 ( 58 inch ) tiller ? Or are they too much for the 2920 to operate ?

According to Land Pride it will, that tiller is rated for 20 - 40 hp tractors. Can't speak to the brush hog.

/ The B2920 chronicles #34  
I asked because they forgot to give me the chains for my new tiller so I called them and they gave me this whole story about how its more dangerous to use chains and have the chains potentially flailing around if they break or get snagged. :irked:

That definitely sounds like they're blowing smoke. On mine at least the force that the shield spins with is minimal, i can't imagine it flailing anything around, even without anything attached it turns very slowly and with no real force.

/ The B2920 chronicles #35  
More stumps dug and 18 yds topsoil moved.....we'll get there yet!

/ The B2920 chronicles
ericher69 that's a cool blade, its tempting but I'm running out of room for implements BH, FEL, MMM, box blade, and tiller. Sadly its pouring rain here for several days and will be a week drying out so my tractor is sleeping in the garage :(

/ The B2920 chronicles #39  
ericher69 that's a cool blade, its tempting but I'm running out of room for implements BH, FEL, MMM, box blade, and tiller. Sadly its pouring rain here for several days and will be a week drying out so my tractor is sleeping in the garage :(

Sounds like time for more storage space :)
On the other side of the country but 2 rainy weeks here, the only sunny day i was in my boat, so the tractor is feeling neglected.

/ The B2920 chronicles
Sounds like time for more storage space :)
On the other side of the country but 2 rainy weeks here, the only sunny day i was in my boat, so the tractor is feeling neglected.

Yeah I got stumps to dig and a lawn to plant so this rain is cramping my style. On the bright side about 40% of my blackberries have been devastated! :punch: