New RTV1100 added to the toy shed.

/ New RTV1100 added to the toy shed. #1  

KubotaToy

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota LX331HSDC (hers) and L45 (mine), RTV1100 (hers)
Well, after 4 years of riding in a trailwagon UTV getting wet when it rained, cold fingers in the winter and sweating from motor heat in the summer, I broke down and bought an RTV1100. Wow, I have been missing a lot of comfort for years. It has been raining steady all day, but I still put an hour on it just riding around the yard. My wife was a little irritated that I kicked the old girl to the curb in the rain and put the new lady in the toy shed. But a guy has to do what is right.

:cloud9:

/ New RTV1100 added to the toy shed. #2  
Well, after 4 years of riding in a trailwagon UTV getting wet when it rained, cold fingers in the winter and sweating from motor heat in the summer, I broke down and bought an RTV1100. Wow, I have been missing a lot of comfort for years. It has been raining steady all day, but I still put an hour on it just riding around the yard. My wife was a little irritated that I kicked the old girl to the curb in the rain and put the new lady in the toy shed. But a guy has to do what is right.

:cloud9:

Have any pics?! :)

/ New RTV1100 added to the toy shed. #3  
No pics? It didn't happen:drink:

/ New RTV1100 added to the toy shed. #4  
Congratulations! I really like mine and couldn't let it go.
My neighbor sold his RTV900 recently and his wife said she regretted he sold it. I told him yesterday about the RTV1100 Barlows has that I looked at for you and he said he's going to go look at it. He got excited when I told him Barlows wants $12750 for a like new RTV1100 with the full cab with A/C, heat, doors, wiper, etc.
Anyway, let's see those pics.

/ New RTV1100 added to the toy shed. #5  
enjoy your new ride.

/ New RTV1100 added to the toy shed.
Sorry for the delay on the pictures, it has been raining for two days straight. Only one complaint, the glue job is less than expected on the seal around the front windshield. One other complaint, my hog palace is getting too small, will need the wife to build me another for the RTV.
WP_000143.jpgWP_000144.jpgWP_000145.jpg

/ New RTV1100 added to the toy shed. #7  
My neighbor sold his RTV900 recently and his wife said she regretted he sold it. I told him yesterday about the RTV1100 Barlows has that I looked at for you and he said he's going to go look at it. He got excited when I told him Barlows wants $12750 for a like new RTV1100 with the full cab with A/C, heat, doors, wiper, etc.

Where's the "pulling hair out" and the "hissyfit" emoticon? Stop it JohnThomas

/ New RTV1100 added to the toy shed.

John,
I have a bunch of pictures of the used one at Barlows, if you pm me an email address I will forward the picutures.

/ New RTV1100 added to the toy shed. #9  
John,
I have a bunch of pictures of the used one at Barlows, if you pm me an email address I will forward the picutures.
He'll be at Barlows tomorrow to see it in person but thanks for the pic offer. I also told Troy about it over in the RTV forum You need to be over there some anyway now that you have a RTV, Bookmark it.)so someone over there may want to see them. Well the Honda Big Red got my vote this time, also ran was the Kubota RTV 900 - Page 3
It looked new to me when I looked at it but pics are the next best thing to in person visual inspection.:thumbsup: