Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #1  

shucksters

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6620 TLB with Cab, Kioti DK6010SE, Kubota BX2370 + FEL/60"MMM Kawasaki Mule ProFXT EPS LE
Well, not only did she support me in the purchase of my beautiful L4240.....last week while I was on business in Houston, she drove my pickup truck to Costco and bought the Kubota tool chest......THEN went to Lowes and bought a dual set of impact drills that I had been drooling over.
My daughter pitched in because she wanted to contribute (so cool!). Pics below...much to be thankful for!

:cool2:

On a serious note, I got out of Houston airport one day ahead of the suicide in terminal B (same terminal I came through). Life is precious!
I also appreciate having a forum of my brothers and fellow tractor enthusiasts to share and follow our passions. Thanks gents!

IMG_0599.jpg

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #2  
Congratulations on the beautiful L/tool chest and family!

What are your intended uses for this new beast?

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too
Congratulations on the beautiful L/tool chest and family!

What are your intended uses for this new beast?

I use it for a little bit of everything...12 acres and 7 horses. I haul round bales, bush hog, work a training arena, use a sprayer....THEN there are the many unexpected odd jobs.....:) my wife lifts me up in the bucket to cut the odd branch when needed, haul trees to the burn pile, grade the driveway.....and ANYTHING ELSE I can think of!!
:thumbsup:

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #4  
awesome, awesome, :cloud9::tractor::wonderwoman::wonderwoman::number1::blueribbon:

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #5  
What the others said, you are truly a fortunate man with a great family and I am sure they fee the same.

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #6  
looks good shucksters great looking tool box, and i'm sure you a have a very loving and careing family. i know from exprience there is nothing that can replace that. everytime you open that tool drawer you will remember where it came from. happy tractoring oh and WASH that orange tractor.

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #7  
Nice!:thumbsup: Building, tools, tractor, tool box and Family.:thumbsup:

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too
looks good shucksters great looking tool box, and i'm sure you a have a very loving and careing family. i know from exprience there is nothing that can replace that. everytime you open that tool drawer you will remember where it came from. happy tractoring oh and WASH that orange tractor.

It's gotta stop RAINING in Memphis before I can wash it!! :D

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #9  
A few years ago I started writing who gave it to me and when on gifts for the barn. I either use a Sharpie or the engraver. The kids love it when I send them for a shovel and it says "From the kids, Fathers day, 2010" On the big stuff the engraver also helps for identification in case of theft. I have done it with tool boxes, mowers, hydraulic top link, ratchet rake, etc etc

Tornado

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #10  
It's gotta stop RAINING in Memphis before I can wash it!! :D

Yep!! this rain (in ALabama) is about to get the best of me. BUT....I decided to use it to my advantage....yesterday while it was raining I pulled it out of the shop and got my soap bucket out and washed my tractor in the rain, the pulled back in and dried it off!!! I was bored.:laughing: Congrats on the Tractor/toolchest/ and good family!! :smurf: