Should I buy?

/ Should I buy? #21  
You probably were seeking some moral support for the tractor option and the TBN team didn't leave you wanting. That M135x should be an awesome piece of equipment. The only advice I'd add is to avoid organizing your life so there is only one way things can work out in your retirement. Surprises (both good and not so good), have a way of showing up as you get older.

/ Should I buy?
My dad worked hard al his life, scrimped and saved, and gave a surprising amount of money to my baby sister to keep her family from going broke dairy farming. Dad always bought used boats that needed continual work, motors that seldom ran, and begged people to take him fishing because his stuff wasn't reliable. Now he is 99, is in assisted living, I control his finances which are darn good. He could have got himself a good, reliable boat and motor, actually multiples of each, and still lived just as well now. I am trying not to make the same mistake. Darn dealer has not yet given me a delivery promise date, possibly because this morning we added a new wheel rake to our order so if he delays, we may buy more.

/ Should I buy? #23  
My dad worked hard al his life, scrimped and saved, and gave a surprising amount of money to my baby sister to keep her family from going broke dairy farming. Dad always bought used boats that needed continual work, motors that seldom ran, and begged people to take him fishing because his stuff wasn't reliable. Now he is 99, is in assisted living, I control his finances which are darn good. He could have got himself a good, reliable boat and motor, actually multiples of each, and still lived just as well now. I am trying not to make the same mistake. Darn dealer has not yet given me a delivery promise date, possibly because this morning we added a new wheel rake to our order so if he delays, we may buy more.

I tell my Brother who has a secure retirement income and no debt that his two son in laws, well enough said about that part, will appreciate every penny he saved so they could spend it. His jaw usually tightens up a bit when I say it.:laughing:
Anyway, here is a good example of why I spend what I have, now.:cool2: