? about off road diesel in new L3200DT

/ ? about off road diesel in new L3200DT #11  
not sure what the difference is but i know that I get more smoke running off road diesel in both of our tractors. Our old ford seems to run better on it but with the kubota it does'nt seem to matter one way or the other. A couple old timers told me that the oil is a little heavier in the off road diesel, don't know how much weight it holds but they've probably forgotten more than I will ever know. For reference the ford is a 79 and the Kubota is a 2011.

/ ? about off road diesel in new L3200DT #12  
What if you have a dump truck with farm plates? I use it to haul gravel from the quarry and my neighbor says its okay to use the red dye diesel as long as I have farm plates on the truck.

I've been told that there have been raids performed at livestock & equipment auctions here in Texas. The government officials take fuel samples and issue tickets if red fuel is in tank. Farm tags don't stop the ticket. A friend of mine was hauling farm equipment to an auction in Okla and when he crossed state line a traffic stop was encountered to check fuel. He told me the side of some of the officials cars were marked IRS.