Anyone switch away from SUDT and then back to describe difference?

/ Anyone switch away from SUDT and then back to describe difference? #11  
I bought my L3130 used from dealer (who had done all the service for the previous owner). It had just over 400 hrs on it when I bought it and had been serviced at the dealer at 400 hrs. I think they may have put generic brand in it and I will be changing to SUDT2 when I service it. It is just over 600 hrs now, I may service it early just to get the new fluid in... I need to order up some more oil filters anyway.

I have some whine, but the bigger issue is the controls are change when it has been running awhile.. seems to be jerky on the go pedal and loader controls... hoping that the SUDT2 will take care of that..

/ Anyone switch away from SUDT and then back to describe difference? #12  
I recommend Amsoil. Why? For years I suffered with a power steering problem. After about an hour of hard mowing I'd lose power steering when I turned left. I tried UDT, Super UDT, Bobcat hydraulic fluid and others. It was only after I switched to Amsoil did my power steering start working the way in which it should. My B2400 was like a new tractor. BTW I did not notice any difference in any of the other hydraulic fluids I used.

/ Anyone switch away from SUDT and then back to describe difference? #13  
I bought my L4240 new back in January and the dealer told me at the time that all he had in stock was J. Deere tranny oil. So, at the 50 hour service, that's what I used. The whine that resulted made me pretty unhappy - to the point that I no longer use this dealer. Long story - short, I replaced the Deere oil with udt2, and problem solved. The fellow may have been trying to save me some money, but compared to the amount I spent on the tractor, the difference in cost is minimal. I'm planning on my grandsons inheriting this tractor!