B7100 Bush Hog Suggestion

/ B7100 Bush Hog Suggestion #11  
referring to my previous note above, I have a front end loader on my B7100. With a front loader you DO NOT need to worry about a four foot mower on the back. It tackles more than you would imagine.

/ B7100 Bush Hog Suggestion #12  
I have to agree on the performance of the B7100. As stated previously, I had mine for 10 years and the only reason I upgraded to the Bobcat CT235 was loader performance. The loader on the B7100 was painfully slow which is the reason I finally decided to change. I must admit that little tractor did everything I asked it to. I did break it a few times, front spur gear, ujoint, but all in all a great tractor.

One thing, it was useless in two wheel drive so, 99.9% of the time it was in 4wd.

Fred

/ B7100 Bush Hog Suggestion #13  
One thing, it was useless in two wheel drive so, 99.9% of the time it was in 4wd.

Fred

Everything is useless without 4 wheel drive, except on the open road or cleaning stables. And a B7100 is useless going uphill in high range, but conquers anything in low.

By the way, my loader is really not slow at all, as responsive as my other two CUTs
Mf

/ B7100 Bush Hog Suggestion #14  
One suggestion I would make though, whatever you get, is to get a slip clutch and put it on the drive shaft. I love those things. They protect your tractor. I've had them on 5ft bush hogs, to 15 foot batwings & rototillers....whatever. They will keep the tractor from stalling if you hit something. that is hard on a tractor when it happens.