Oil & Fuel I put car gas in my Kubota diesel!

/ I put car gas in my Kubota diesel! #71  
Oh wow, I can't imagine putting rum in coffee instead of whiskey and butter.

Whaaaattt whiskey and butter in coffee! That sounds like........Nirvana. Why didn't I think of that?
Where are you from man?

Somewhere?

Somewhere over the rainbow, I must say.
My goodness I can't wait for coffee in the am. Tomorrow is going to be a great day!!!!!:drool::dance1::cool2:

Oh yea...just get all the gas you can out of that thing and fill it up with off road diesel...it will be fine.

/ I put car gas in my Kubota diesel! #72  
I was working at a gas station near the beach years ago when some guys pulled in with a nice center console fishing boat. You could really tell they were excited to get off shore. So, one of the guys took off the fuel cap for the built in tank, and started to fill the boat with gas. It was a big tank, so he latched the nozzle. After about 5 minutes, I walked out to the pump island to find them talking about who was going to catch the biggest fish. When I glanced into the boat, I saw their cooler moving about. FLOATING!!! It seems that the guy stuck had the gas nozzle into one of the built in fishing pole receptacles (right next to the gas tank filler tube). They had about 120 gallons of gas in this fiberglass boat (with styrofoam flotation built into the hull).

Kinda makes a little gas in the diesel, not such a bad thing. Doesn't it?

Man, that paints one "heckuva" picture. 120 gals of unleaded in an open boat.. I think I would have been heading out of there.

James K0UA

/ I put car gas in my Kubota diesel! #73  
Yellow cans are Diesel only for me. I have a ton of Red cans, and used to use them for diesel, but bought a yellow to prevent screw ups. $14.99 cheap insurance.
160_06406.JPG