Mowing Anyone run a Kubota SVL90 with a mulching head???

/ Anyone run a Kubota SVL90 with a mulching head??? #1  

Jalexander22

Tractor
Case
Hey guys im new to the site and have been experiencing many problems with running my brand new Kubota Svl 90 high flow ctl.:mad: First I have ran a asv rc100 put well over 3500 hrs mulching alone with relatively minor problems. But my Svl came with 1/2'' lines then Kubota ran a 3/4'' line set up so we had to take it to the local shop have them rerun the bigger lines and received it back to only be down once again because of the lines didn't get properly installed. the couplers are a pain to get on un like my asv theres times I literally have to get a 240 lbs man to give it all he got and maybe if were lucky he can get them on..... Any thoughts on that situation??? (they are Kubota fittings so I wouldn't think that's the problem) the the couplers seem to be running overly hot I have to wait 10 mins to pull my hoses off? but I know they are a new machine and wanted to see if any of you guys took a leap of faith like I have and are experiencing the same problems or any other problems. I know farming theres a reason why companys do and dontget into stuff so im wondering if Kubota made this unit for light to medium work. since a mulching unit is by far the most stress you could put on a ctl mtl or skidsteer. thanks and hope to hear some input. :thumbsup: Jason

/ Anyone run a Kubota SVL90 with a mulching head??? #2  
I don't know a thing about the SLV90 but from what you describe it sounds like you need to relieve the pressure on the hydraulic lines to connect the fittings. I have problems on my tractor loader if I don't move the controller around in all directions to relieve the pressure on the lines. Hope you get it figured out and welcome to the forum.