Anybody know what these pieces are?

/ Anybody know what these pieces are? #1  

UncleAl

Silver Member
Tractor
'03 BX22 TLB
The other day I was mowing along the highway in front of my house. On my second pass, I hit something metal. I picked up the pieces (see attached). Great! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif New metal, just like my BX22. I'm not sure if it fell off of the tractor or off of something passing by on the road... I looked the tractor over well, checked against the pictures in my parts lists. I don't detect any changes in the way the tractor works. I have no idea at all what they could be. Anybody have an idea?

Attachments

• 309126-junk11.jpg
    309126-junk11.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 798
   / Anybody know what these pieces are?
Not that it helps much, but here's the other side of the pieces.

Attachments

• 309129-junk12.jpg
    309129-junk12.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 519
   / Anybody know what these pieces are? #4  
Looks like pieces of an electric clock/timer motor

/ Anybody know what these pieces are? #7  
I'm not sure about the round parts but that one piece looks like a ruler! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Anybody know what these pieces are? #8  
have no clue what they are but don't beleive they came off your tractor. #1 they ain't orange #2 if u lost that many pieces off tractor i think u might know it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Anybody know what these pieces are? #9  
TonyC:

Almost spit my drink all over the screen when I read that one...hahahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whiskey

/ Anybody know what these pieces are?
You guys aren't much help! I do feel better, though. Thanks for the laughs. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif