Pallet forks

/ Pallet forks #21  
I was thinking of buying some of those forks that you clamp on to your bucket, but my tractor has the SSQA set up so I bought some 2100 lb rated Land Pride forks. They are great. The tipping point for me to purchase was that I had to remove some siding on a house and needed some scaffolding that I could manuver myself due to the fact the siding was asbestos. I had the QA forks on, a pallet attached to them for a mobile platform and the whole procedure works well.

Attachments

• P7020017.jpg
    P7020017.jpg
    861.7 KB · Views: 151
   / Pallet forks #22  
I bought a grading blade from Everything Attachments. The blade has performed well and was best deal I could find at the time. I picked it up at their store and found them helpful and easy to deal with.
Unless you're doing a lot of fork lift work you might consider clamp on forks for your bucket and save some $$. I bought a set of Paynes steel forks and they have held up well to abuse. They take less space to store and can be installed and removed faster than you can drop the bucket and hook up to another attachment. Make sure to get the stabilizer bar.

The problem is with bucket clamp on forks are that they may flex the bucket making the bucket edge not flat anymore and have a slight bend.

/ Pallet forks #23  
I purchased the Bradco forks from Everything Attachments and I'm very happy with them. The forks were shipped to my local freight terminal where they were loaded onto my 4x8' utility trailer. To my surprise these forks are gray in color, not black, and may match the color of your Kubota's frame. I'll probably repaint them black to match my Yanmar at some point.

Regarding EA's 1000 mile free shipping radius, I was initially charged an extra $20 just for shipping to Maine, but EA was kind enough to remove the fee when I explained the local freight depot was 50 miles within that radius. Depending where you live in NH, you may be on the border of their free shipping zone like I am and want to check the actual travel distances with google maps or some other mapping program.

Thanks for the business Katahdin! We always try to keep the shipping charges as low as possible. People are generally surprised at how low the additional cost is even if they're WAY outside of our free shipping zone.