Pallet forks

/ Pallet forks #1  

botayota

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240Hst
I am looking for a set of pallet forks for my L3240, any recommendations on company/brands?
Anyone here have experience with (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) ?

I have the quick attach on my loader.

Thanks,
BY

/ Pallet forks #2  
MDS. I like mine!

/ Pallet forks #3  
I bought a grading blade from Everything Attachments. The blade has performed well and was best deal I could find at the time. I picked it up at their store and found them helpful and easy to deal with.
Unless you're doing a lot of fork lift work you might consider clamp on forks for your bucket and save some $$. I bought a set of Paynes steel forks and they have held up well to abuse. They take less space to store and can be installed and removed faster than you can drop the bucket and hook up to another attachment. Make sure to get the stabilizer bar.

/ Pallet forks #4  
I have the HLA quick attach 2000lb heavy duty pallet forks. They are really nice. I haven't had them but a few days but I have used many tractors with forks. Mine are the 48" I wish I would have gotten the shorter 42" or maybe even the 36" for my use. But the 48" was all the dealer had it was his last set.

/ Pallet forks #5  
I have these 3700# forks from Wildkat and I'm happy with them. WILDKAT ATTACHMENTS - Forks I think I paid $550 for them, because I picked them up at their shop, where they build them, in Denton, NC. You would need to check on shipping costs to NH.

Bill

/ Pallet forks #6  
I have the HLA quick attach 2000lb heavy duty pallet forks. They are really nice. I haven't had them but a few days but I have used many tractors with forks. Mine are the 48" I wish I would have gotten the shorter 42" or maybe even the 36" for my use. But the 48" was all the dealer had it was his last set.

I had a set of 36in forks for about 10 years. They were free at the time, in need of repair. I sold them about 2yrs ago and bought 48in set, and have never been sorry I did. I find them better for brush, round bales, ect.......
Give them some time and you will get used to the length.

Bill

/ Pallet forks #7  
I have Landpride 48" forks. 3000lb capacity that got from the dealer when I bought my 3540. I like the extra length. Its there if you need it.

/ Pallet forks #8  
I have a tractor just like yours and I got mine from pallet forks.com. I like them, they seem to be well built. I got the 42 inch set with bale spear for less than 600 shipped.

/ Pallet forks #9  
You'll get a lot of good advice concerning forks from TBN members.
Besides quality, the main thing to keep in mind when shopping compact tractor loader attachments is weight. The lighter, the better.
We offer the ETA Compact Forks @ 240 pounds, Construction Attachments Compact Forks @ 220 pounds and the Bradco Compact Forks @ 250(42") & 280(48").
All of our forks ship free to a business or supporting freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.

/ Pallet forks #10  
Besides quality, the main thing to keep in mind when shopping compact tractor loader attachments is weight. The lighter, the better.

Correct!
One reason I sold a set of forks was that they weighed about 500lbs! If the loader will only lift 1500lbs you are really limiting what you can pick up if the forks use 1/3 of your total cap. Clamp on forks also present a problem in lift cap., as they force you to have the load further out.

Bill