Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota L3240Hst

Default Pallet forks

I am looking for a set of pallet forks for my L3240, any recommendations on company/brands?
    Anyone here have experience with EverythingAttachments.com ?

I have the quick attach on my loader.

Thanks,
    BY
    Grand L3240Hst, LA724 FEL, R4's Loaded, BH90, Bush Hog SQ160, MK Martin SB68

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830, Ford Golden Jubilee, AC B, '39 Sears Economy, Polaris Ranger 400

MDS. I like mine!

Tractor
    Kubota B26TLB

Default Re: Pallet forks

I bought a grading blade from Everything Attachments. The blade has performed well and was best deal I could find at the time. I picked it up at their store and found them helpful and easy to deal with.
    Unless you're doing a lot of fork lift work you might consider clamp on forks for your bucket and save some $$. I bought a set of Paynes steel forks and they have held up well to abuse. They take less space to store and can be installed and removed faster than you can drop the bucket and hook up to another attachment. Make sure to get the stabilizer bar.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30 HST, 53 Ford Jubilee

I have the HLA quick attach 2000lb heavy duty pallet forks. They are really nice. I haven't had them but a few days but I have used many tractors with forks. Mine are the 48" I wish I would have gotten the shorter 42" or maybe even the 36" for my use. But the 48" was all the dealer had it was his last set.

Tractor
    JD 5055E

I have these 3700# forks from Wildkat and I'm happy with them. WILDKAT ATTACHMENTS - Forks I think I paid $550 for them, because I picked them up at their shop, where they build them, in Denton, NC. You would need to check on shipping costs to NH.

Bill

Tractor
    JD 5055E

Quote Originally Posted by mudcat47537 View Post
    I have the HLA quick attach 2000lb heavy duty pallet forks. They are really nice. I haven't had them but a few days but I have used many tractors with forks. Mine are the 48" I wish I would have gotten the shorter 42" or maybe even the 36" for my use. But the 48" was all the dealer had it was his last set.
    I had a set of 36in forks for about 10 years. They were free at the time, in need of repair. I sold them about 2yrs ago and bought 48in set, and have never been sorry I did. I find them better for brush, round bales, ect.......
    Give them some time and you will get used to the length.

Bill

Tractor
    Kubota L3540, RTV 900

I have Landpride 48" forks. 3000lb capacity that got from the dealer when I bought my 3540. I like the extra length. Its there if you need it.

Tractor
    Kubota L3240

I have a tractor just like yours and I got mine from pallet forks.com. I like them, they seem to be well built. I got the 42 inch set with bale spear for less than 600 shipped.

Advertiser EverythingAttachments's Avatar
    Tractor
    Which One do you want to know about?

You'll get a lot of good advice concerning forks from TBN members.
    Besides quality, the main thing to keep in mind when shopping compact tractor loader attachments is weight. The lighter, the better.
    We offer the ETA Compact Forks @ 240 pounds, Construction Attachments Compact Forks @ 220 pounds and the Bradco Compact Forks @ 250(42") & 280(48").
    All of our forks ship free to a business or supporting freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.
    Ted Corriher
    www.EverythingAttachments.com
    1-866-581-5818

A family-owned American Company that also sells quality Made in USA Implements every chance we get! We pride ourselves on giving good product information and putting the needs of our customers above our own!

Tractor
    JD 5055E

Quote Originally Posted by EverythingAttachments View Post
    Besides quality, the main thing to keep in mind when shopping compact tractor loader attachments is weight. The lighter, the better.
    Correct!
    One reason I sold a set of forks was that they weighed about 500lbs! If the loader will only lift 1500lbs you are really limiting what you can pick up if the forks use 1/3 of your total cap. Clamp on forks also present a problem in lift cap., as they force you to have the load further out.

Bill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast