Withdrawal symptoms

/ Withdrawal symptoms #1  

rbarker

Veteran Member
Tractor
BX 25
I have been without my tractor since last Wednesday so I'm getting jittery! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I expect it back tomorrow after it's 50 hour service and some warrantee work. The 50 hour service was around $250, plus $75 to pick up and deliver (since it won't go in the back of my Lexus /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif). Then I had to pay for an hour and a half labor to fix the leaky fuel tank because I have a cab that they had to remove in order to get the fender off. Kubota won't pay for labor necessitated by aftermarket accessories. The good news is that they also replaced the air filter bracket which I didn't even know was broken. That will save me another service call in the future.

I don't really know why I posted this, I guess I was just lonely without my tractor... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Withdrawal symptoms #2  
I know what you mean about the "withdrawal". When the dealer came and picked up our CUT to install the new backhoe he had it for 2 days. Seemed like an eternity. On the second day I went in to watch them finish the install. I volunteered to drive it home the 9 miles just to get some time behind the wheel.
Mike

/ Withdrawal symptoms #3  
Can you post a hyperlink for CUT? I did a search and didn't have much luck.