Oil & Fuel B3200 kubota hst filter and hydraulic filter

/ B3200 kubota hst filter and hydraulic filter #1  

gerry gervasio

Tractor
kubota B3200
I am looking to change the hst fiter and the hydraulic filter on my b3200 kubota .Is there a trick to getting the filters out seems like back hoe frame is in the way. The same goes for the strainer no way going to get that out .I was told the strainer is about 8 inches long and all the space I have loos like 5 inches.the problem is on both sides both filters.:confused2:

/ B3200 kubota hst filter and hydraulic filter #2  
I think Houdini would have a hard time getting the hydraulic filter off. (The one on the left side.) I had to take the little rod off just above the filter to get it out. When I looked at that filter, my first thought was,:shocked: there is not enough room to even unscrew the filter. Takes some effort, but it will come out.:D
Good luck.

/ B3200 kubota hst filter and hydraulic filter #3  
I had a terrible time figuring out the same issue on my B3300. There were a couple of steel protective pieces (I presume) that I had to remove first. I too have NO idea how I'll get that strainer out when that day comes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ B3200 kubota hst filter and hydraulic filter
Thank you for your reply,I feal more confident they will come off an on with out to much trouble and I see the linkage you mentioned .How about the screen will that pull out also with out removing any steel?

/ B3200 kubota hst filter and hydraulic filter #7  
There is no screen to pull on the B3200/3300.:thumbsup:

/ B3200 kubota hst filter and hydraulic filter #8  
seems like back hoe frame is in the way.

If its very hard to get at then its even more important you take the trouble do it. Theres a good chance that whoever owned it before you couldn't be bothered.

/ B3200 kubota hst filter and hydraulic filter
Thank you for your help ,it does show one in the kubota maintainence manual. says 21 mm and watch out for the 2 orings. I only have 25 hrs on the machine so I have a ways to go,before I have to worry about it. Thank you for your help.

/ B3200 kubota hst filter and hydraulic filter #10  
Thank you for your help ,it does show one in the kubota maintainence manual. says 21 mm and watch out for the 2 orings. I only have 25 hrs on the machine so I have a ways to go,before I have to worry about it. Thank you for your help.

I see it in my manual too - I have no idea how I'm going to do it when I get to that service....... I'm glad I was able to help. I replaced all the hydraulic fluid in mine @ 33 hours as I had a cylinder sleeve on my BH get all pitted and ruin the seals and a few people suggested it might be water in the fluid so I went ahead & changed all the fluids & filters. That strainer is going to be trouble.......