Kubota Factory Recall

/ Kubota Factory Recall
Hayden - The question about the FEL valve is COMPLETELY UNRELATED to the recall. The references to HUSCO ( mfg. of my FEL valve) inquiries were due to Bird's interest in this post because he had tried to get some info from them as well when he was working on Tip n Tilt. Sorry for the confusion. I should have just sent private to Bird but thought all might like to know not to waste their time trying to get anything out of Husco.

"Why the interest in patents" I like to know how things really work. Was trying to get a hydraulic schematic of this valve so maybe I could teach myself something. You can rest assured if you can get the patent # you will be able to get EXTREMELY detailed drawings & schematics, as well as a volume of text to describe operation.

It's great if somebody tells me to hook line A to port B and line Z to port Q and everything will work OK. And maybe it will , but if I understand the real innerworkings of what I'm working on, and with it just helps me get the whole picture and maybe develop other possibilities. Just in my nature as a professional mechanic.

"In a nut shell it goes like this" Understand all of what you are saying. I deal daily with OEM and aftermarket suppliers and how they protect their corporate butts. I'm not trying to buy a new valve or parts from Husco to undercut Kubota's price. Just wanna know how it works and it is very frustrating to be unable to obtain this info.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused anyone. The patent stuff is cool to look at though.

/ Kubota Factory Recall #12  
I just went and did a search of the database and got 27 items under the Husco name. 18 of the 27 were in the last 5 years. <font color=blue>Husco</font color=blue> here is a link to that page.

You've got to remember it may not be their patent they me be using another patent and paying that company for each valve sold.
Gordon

/ Kubota Factory Recall #13  
Got it. Thanks. I too am endlessley curious about how things like that work.