Tiny Tach on a BX22

/ Tiny Tach on a BX22 #1  

wheels

I was looking for some advice about adding a tiny tach to my BX22. Would anybody know the model number of the tiny tach that works with the BX? I think it is the DTT model that I need. More importantly, does anybody know what size transducer is needed for the BX22 or what size the injector lines are on the BX?

Thanks in advance,
Wheels

/ Tiny Tach on a BX22 #2  
Yes, it's the DTT model and a 6MM transducer. Works great!

/ Tiny Tach on a BX22 #3  
Yes you are correct it is the DTT model listed on the Tiny-Tach website. The transducer used on the BX22 is a 6mm.
I have had one installed now for almost 80 hours and has come in real handy.
If you need help hooking it up just ask. I know there are several of us running the tiny-tach.
Also I had better luck with ordering by just calling them directly. They promptly sent it out and billed me for it later.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Tiny Tach on a BX22 #5  
Routing the wire from tach to inside

I installed one on my BX2200. The thing I don't like about the install is I just ran the wires between the hood and frame. I don't like it, but was in a hurry when I did it.

One of the notes I read said they ran it through the hood release grommet. I'd think that would let the wires run a long ways on top.

I'd like to loosen the instrument cover and slide the wires under than, then run it through the throttle hole.

Comments? The tack works great, but I'd like to clean up the wire routing some.

THANKS.
Ron