3-Point Hitch 3 pt hitch assembly

/ 3 pt hitch assembly #1  

Kub39

Bronze Member
Anyone have a picture if their 3 point hitch? Mine is still sitting in the box because there are no instructions. I'm not perfectly clear on the assembly, but if I at least had a picture I could put it together then I am sure. Bought my new BX25 about three months ago and haven't needed the hitch yet, but wanted to assemble it at least. Thanks for any help/advice.

/ 3 pt hitch assembly #2  
I had the same problem last week so I stopped by the dealer and took some pics. Here they are. IMAG0631.jpgIMAG0635.jpg

/ 3 pt hitch assembly
Thanks. Pictures are worth a thousand words!

/ 3 pt hitch assembly #5  
I installed mine finally this past weekend to make sure I knew how. Not sure why they used rings and cotter pins instead of clips in a couple of places. If you don't get instructions, pm me

/ 3 pt hitch assembly
I installed mine finally this past weekend to make sure I knew how. Not sure why they used rings and cotter pins instead of clips in a couple of places. If you don't get instructions, pm me

Thanks. I'll probably tackle it this coming weekend.

/ 3 pt hitch assembly
What did you do with your operators manual? It is all explained in there. If your dealer did not give you yours, shame on them. Its on page 43.

Ron

Well I'll be...there it is on page 43. Guess I figured it wouldn't be in there since it was an option and doesn't come with the tractor. Kind of like the MMM had its own manual. My bad! Thanks for the info.

/ 3 pt hitch assembly #10  
I'm going to stop by the dealer this weekend but anyone have any pointers for simple draw bars? Is a stabilizer important?

the manual shows 24in between mount pts. but an online web search doesn't show much out there... simple meaning holes for a couple lawn tractor type pull-behind (sweeper and aerator) that use a pin and for attaching a chain to pull stuff...

thanx
joe