To all BX owners, do you have this?

/ To all BX owners, do you have this? #1  

n3qik

Bronze Member
Tractor
BX1500
Well after 30 hrs playing in 6" of water and 4" of mud,Time to clean her up. Wanted to take front wheels of to clean all the mud/water from front hubs and got a roofing nail in one tire also. Took the tire off and a 1/4" spacer fell to the ground. Looks like Kubota did a quick fix to stop tire from rubbing on steering joint. Do the BX1800 and BX22/2200 tractors have this spacer?? Mounted tire w/o spacer, it rolls but only 1/4" gap between tire and steering joint. What a PITA to mount tire/spacer/bolt at the same time.

/ To all BX owners, do you have this? #2  
No spacers on my BX-22...

/ To all BX owners, do you have this? #5  
bx2200 dont have spacers But mine's got these /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 314068-got\'em3.jpg
    314068-got\'em3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 530
   / To all BX owners, do you have this? #6  
Too funny /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ To all BX owners, do you have this? #7  
milkman,that's a mighty nice set you got there /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ To all BX owners, do you have this? #8  
just be careful backing up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ To all BX owners, do you have this? #9  
None on my BX22 either.

Dave

/ To all BX owners, do you have this? #10  
I also do not have spacers on my 2200. Wonder if the spacers were used as shims in case the rim was bent. You ought to jack up the front end and spin the tires to make sure they are true. Otherwise there is no logical reason unless someone was trying to use chains and they were too close...hence the spacers.