Kubota Top N Tilt problem

/ Kubota Top N Tilt problem #21  
Yup, is does have an electric valve...open and close. I don't have a flow restricter on it. How do they work and where do they mount?

After the rod fell out, it started working normally. I want to say that happened a while back when I had my brush hog on. Would it ever slip down on its own? Or should I take the cylinder end off?

A flow restrictor is just that, it restricts the volume of fluid flowing into the cylinder. In your case to allow you to push the button and have it open for more than a fraction of a second at a time. The flow restrictors that I use take up about 1.5 inches in length. I install them right on the end of the hose before the male QD end. A total of $12.25 mailed to you. ;)

/ Kubota Top N Tilt problem #22  
A flow restrictor is just that, it restricts the volume of fluid flowing into the cylinder. In your case to allow you to push the button and have it open for more than a fraction of a second at a time. The flow restrictors that I use take up about 1.5 inches in length. I install them right on the end of the hose before the male QD end. A total of $12.25 mailed to you. ;)

Sold! Thanks for the help. I'll go to Fit-Rite and send you my info.

As far as the cylinder falling out. If it did come apart like you described earlier, would you still be about to retract it? Or would it malfunction until I took it apart?