L4740 will not move foward

/ L4740 will not move foward #3  
I'm assuming the tractor has HST transmission. Did it go backward instead of forward just once? Does it go forward normally now? Does reverse work normally when you push the back of the pedal down? How many hours on the machine?

/ L4740 will not move foward
I'm assuming the tractor has HST transmission. Did it go backward instead of forward just once? Does it go forward normally now? Does reverse work normally when you push the back of the pedal down? How many hours on the machine?

Went backward instead of forward several times. Does not go forward all the time. Just some times. Sometimes goes backward in a lunging motion when pressing forward. Goes backward when I press backward fairly normally.

/ L4740 will not move foward

Oops. 1500 hours

/ L4740 will not move foward #6  
sounds like the ball that rolls in your shifter fork is hanging up an not rolling right.id have the machanic come out an look at it.