WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #31  
WaxMan, nice work, that is thinking outside the box. On my L4610 I have to stand up to hook up implements on the loader quick hitch, standing is necessary for fork work. I can see where that camera would come in handy especially in a cab. Nice job!

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #32  
One Cam on the Bucky and one on the Quick hitch.

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #33  
Taxman = Tractor Mod Artist. I love your work.

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #34  
Wax man;

I have a similar linear actuator on my front blower shoot deflector and the shaft does rotate. It actually stripped the threads holding the mount once...nothing a short rubber bungee couldn't fix temporarily!

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab
Wax man;

I have a similar linear actuator on my front blower shoot deflector and the shaft does rotate. It actually stripped the threads holding the mount once...nothing a short rubber bungee couldn't fix temporarily!

Thanks I kinda figured it would turn.

I want to thank all you guys and farmgirl that posted and your kind words, It's not that I'm ignoring any of you just don't know what to say other then Thank You.

crazyal

Dozernut

Dirtball

Renob

4shorts

TripleR

murphy1244

EddieWalker

srs

Scooby074

ericher69

k0ua

burnieman

rbarker

Tollster

aczlan

kcender

TomSeller

wmonroe

repete

JJZ 109

Marveltone

farmgirl19

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #37  
I like the tripod leg.
Then to really spif it up, make it into an optional 3rd function. I say optional so that if you want it out of the way, you could retract it or just leave it extended and fixed, but for normal operation, it would extend with the curl cylinders. Best of both worlds. (ok, that would be sorta insane). :confused2:

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #38  
I like the tripod leg idea as well. Attaching it to the keeper bolts on the pins like you have done makes the idea very versatile from tractor to tractor. It doesn't follow the FEL attachment like your other mount but it would work well for me. I can barely see the tips of my forks even when I stand up (non cab). I wonder if a magnetic attachment on the tripod would work? Talk about flexibility. Slap it on anywhere you need it.

Sorry Raydakub and TomSeller, I don't like the tripod setup it doesn't look like it belongs on a tractor. I'm not even going to show it anymore. Thanks for commenting on it.

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #40