WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab
Wax man; Great work looks like it should have come from the factory that way (think it would for the cost of them) Anyways regarding the following quote" " No matter what height the fel arms are, if the green light is lit up, the bucket is level once on the ground. Same as the Kubota level rod." I may be missing something here but I watched the video 3 times and; 1. The level indicator seems to work fine 2. Second look seems that if you would raise/lower the loader without cycling the bucket/indicator it seems that it would show level even though it isn't? 3. What is activating the level switch when the loader is raised/lowered without cycling the loader? Anything? Hope you can clear this up for me as I feel a little in the dark right now

Edit; I think I got it the level indicator ONLY works when FEL is on the ground.

ericher the level light only comes on when the little notch in the 5/8 rod hits the sensor, no matter where the fel arms are the notch will never move.
When that green light comes on, As long as the tractor is not going up or down a hill when that bucket comes down with the light on, it's dead nuts level.
It's no different then the way the factory stick works only instead of looking for the little bend in the rod a light lights up instead. Thank you for your comments.

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #82  
   / WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #83  
   / WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #85  
Just an FYI for those who might be interested. I bought a second step as my son often gets in and out on the right side and had my brother fabricate one using Waxman's instructions and pictures. My brother did not take as much off, so my step height is only 11", but I used it today bush hogging in the woods and hauling rock and dirt with no problems.

My brother just bought a new welder and has a fully equipped shop, so if I bend it, he will make the necessary modifications.

The step has allowed me greater freedom of use as I have been using a step stool to get on and off at both farms and ran over one.:eek:

Only downside is, he only had Kioti paint...:laughing:

Thanks to Waxman for an excellent idea.:thumbsup:

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #87  
Nice work as always. Are you putting a front mount blower on it for the winter?

Hey buddy, where have you been? No blower for me, I would like to get a V plow but not this year. I don't think we have enough snow here in Ct to justify a blower. Altho two years ago, Wow a once in a life time winter.

/ WaxMan's Modifications to the 2013 Grand L 3240 cab #89  
Took a picture he other day and just remembered to get it off the camera.

Took a picture he other day and just remembered to get it off the camera.

Your brother did a really nice job, you should have no problems with it.

I have been working at my other house cleaning up two acres for the past few weeks getting in and out of the tractor 2.5 million times and the steps really do make it a lot easer. It's my favorite addition. I was on top of some pretty big piles of dirt, wood, brush and rocks without anything even chipping the paint on the steps. Except where my feet started to wear the paint.
I don't know why Kubota does not have accessories like John Deere has.
Thank you TripleR for the acknowledgement.