Intellipanel Display Setting

/ Intellipanel Display Setting #1  

CortezEd

Tractor
Kubota L6060
I have a new Kubota L6060. The dash (Intellipanel) is displaying travel speed in units of km/h (kilometers per hour). How do I change this to mph (miles per hour)? My head doesn't work in metric mode...

Thanks, Ed

Last edited:
   / Intellipanel Display Setting #2  
On my L5740 I just push the display button and it cycles from km to miles.

/ Intellipanel Display Setting #3  
I can only tell you to look at your OP manual. Yours will explain, in detail, how to change any & all values on the display. Mine came with everything displayed in metric terms - so I got a real lesson in changing the values.

/ Intellipanel Display Setting #4  
I can only tell you to look at your OP manual. Yours will explain, in detail, how to change any & all values on the display. Mine came with everything displayed in metric terms - so I got a real lesson in changing the values.

Yeah, it is hard to generalize as my L5740 is a lot different than our M8540 and I believe a bit different than the new L60.

/ Intellipanel Display Setting #5  
Push the button ... you know you want to ... go ahead ... do it!

/ Intellipanel Display Setting #6  
On my L5740 I just push the display button and it cycles from km to miles.

That is how mine works to. 1st to come up is mph, next to come up is kph. Just keep pushing display mode switch to cycle thru display options. Did you get a second small manual just for your intellipanel? I did. Philip.

/ Intellipanel Display Setting
Thanks everyone. I have read the operator's manual numerous times trying to find information - but couldn't find a thing about switching from km/h to m/h. I did find a YouTube video about the Kubota Intellipanel and saw where the person cycled through the various displays by pressing the mode button and the travel speed changed to mph. I'll try it out and expect that will be the solution...

I also wonder why the PTO speed units show as n/min instead of RPM. Apparently they both are the same? 540 n/min = 540 RPM ???

Something to do with Fig Newtons I guess? :licking:

/ Intellipanel Display Setting #8  
They just mean Number/min as in number of revolutions. Must be the Japanese version of rpms.

/ Intellipanel Display Setting #9  
Did anyone figure out how to change this? I'm in the same situation as the OP and there's literally nothing in the manual(s) that explains how to change this. Thanks!

/ Intellipanel Display Setting #10  
Push the button. Keep pushing the button until it displays the information you want.