Cabela's Now Sells Tractors

/ Cabela's Now Sells Tractors #1  

AStanton

Platinum Member
I went to the local Cabela's in my state today, and took these pics. Apparently, they are now selling Korean Tractors with Woods attachments. I think orange tractors would be safer in the woods during hunting season.

Attachments

• Cabela Tractor 1 EM.JPG
    Cabela Tractor 1 EM.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 714
  • Cabela Tractor 2 EM.JPG
    Cabela Tractor 2 EM.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 552
   / Cabela's Now Sells Tractors #2  
Are these Kioti tractors just bearing the Cabela logo? Did you price any of them?

/ Cabela's Now Sells Tractors
Katahdin has it right, they are TYM. I didn't get any of the prices. I happen to notice the back hoe on one of them, used a 3-pt hitch mount. It my opinion, it looked cheesey.

/ Cabela's Now Sells Tractors #5  
Do they have a service department for these tractors? Philip.

/ Cabela's Now Sells Tractors #6  
I like the color of them.

/ Cabela's Now Sells Tractors
I believe they do have a service department.

/ Cabela's Now Sells Tractors #8  
After seeing AStanton's pictures, I drove by my local Cabelas on my way home from work and saw no tractors...I even looked out back. :(

/ Cabela's Now Sells Tractors #9  
I went to the local Cabela's in my state today, and took these pics. Apparently, they are now selling Korean Tractors with Woods attachments. I think orange tractors would be safer in the woods during hunting season.

Yeah but hunter green ones make better mobile deer blinds, and with a loader perfect retrieval unit. DNR might have something to say about a motorized deer blind :)

/ Cabela's Now Sells Tractors #10  
First I wouldn't buy a tractor from a sports equipment/clothing company but if I did I think I'd have some big concerns about the service dept/parts dept. I do believe some of the not older name brand tractors have been/still are sold by car lots and feed sales and other non tractor related business's until they got/get established enough to franchise tractor dealerships so what do I know.:confused3: