B2320 won't start and won't charge.

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge.
So I received the new module this afternoon. Done a quick change-out and I still have a tractor that won't start. Anyone have any other ideas? I am getting very frustrated. The reason I spent $12,000 on a new model Kubota is because I was tired of having to work on the old tractors I had previously. Starting to wish I had kept my 30 year old Ford tractor that I sold for $2500. That old tractor was rough, ugly, and uncomfortable but at least it would start.

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge. #12  
If you can it may be time to either get a mobile tech to come out or to take it into the dealer. It sounds like an obscure electrical problem and they may have better luck diagnosing. At a minimum you might call them and ask, maybe they've seen it before or know what the symptoms mean.

I can only imagine how frustraing it must be!

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge. #13  
After eliminating the possibility of the safety switches, battery, alternator, and just about everyu other part on the tractor being bad I went ahead and ordered the OPC box from Messicks.

I may have missed this in previous posts, but how did you eliminate the battery as not bad ? I had the same problem on my B2320 and my simplistic tester showed a charged battery . Upon takin ' it to a auto parts store for testing on a sophisticated machine the battery showed as bad . New battery and no problems since . Been a year now .

Because I can use a jumper switch between the battery and starter solenoid and the tractor starts as it should. It just won't start with the key.

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge. #15  
Possible bad ignition switch?

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge. #16  
Because I can use a jumper switch between the battery and starter solenoid and the tractor starts as it should. It just won't start with the key.

K, sounds right to me . There was one other thing that happened to me although it is a long shot . I had a problem with the key housing that caused the tractor not to start , The housing was rotating ever so slightly . I tighten the key housing with the bezzle ( ?) and all was good . Beyond that , I got nothin ' else other than key switch is bad .

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge. #17  
My 2620 had a similar problem and it was the "key stop" fuse.

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge. #18  
I once had a no start problem on my newish 2620. Working in the woods do some light clearing. A wire near the starter came off. I dont recall if it shutdown or I tutnrd it off. I was lucky to see the wire hanging down. I reconnected it and everything was fine.

I wouldnt replace parts without knowing they are bad.

Why not take it do the dealer?

Thanks for the ideas everyone. I checked key stop fuse, key switch housing, and actual key switch. Everything tested good. The reason I haven't taken it to the dealer is because my local dealer is well known to give the cold shoulder to anyone that bought their machine elsewhere. I did call them shortly after this problem started and they couldn't even tell me when they could look at it. They said to drop it off and they would get to it sometime in the next few weeks. I will take it to them as a last resort and I'm almost to that point.

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge. #20  
It would be nice if you could get a wire diagram.