B2320 won't start and won't charge.

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge.
A friend on another site just emailed me an electrixal diagram for the B2320. Im hoping to get this figured out soon.

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge. #22  
I have a 2009 B2320HST with 400 hours now. Last year I shut off the tractor during lunch, and it would not restart. Dashboard lights came on but no clicks or sounds. I checked HST pedal, wiring, fuses, PTO, safety switches to no avail. Then I found out what it was---- the speed control lever (cruise control) beside the parking brake lever was actuated. Seems I must have nudged it downward when I set the parking brake lever. I simply pulled upward on that speed control lever and it started right away. May or may not be your problem, but just wiggle that lever a bit and pull it upward and see if anything changes. Best of luck.

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge.
I have been so busy with work this month that I finally gave up and took the tractor to my local dealer for repair. After having the tractor for about a week they just called to let me know it was ready to pick up. They said the problem was a bad voltage regulator. I will pick it up first thing in the morning. Thanks to everyone that helped me out with this. Jason

/ B2320 won't start and won't charge. #24  
I have been so busy with work this month that I finally gave up and took the tractor to my local dealer for repair. After having the tractor for about a week they just called to let me know it was ready to pick up. They said the problem was a bad voltage regulator. I will pick it up first thing in the morning. Thanks to everyone that helped me out with this. Jason

Just what I eluded to with my past case 448...

Glad you got it fixed