Time to Sell Tractor?

/ Time to Sell Tractor? #31  
Here is what I have. Ag tires. outside rear to outside rear is 6ft. No HST. Got the shuttle shift.

View attachment 341657
Just looking at this picture. I wouldn't even have my loader on the tractor without counter weight on the 3 pt. Running a tractor that way will be rough, with a lot of bounce and tipsy and no traction in the rear and will kill the front end...

/ Time to Sell Tractor? #32  
Here is what I have. Ag tires. outside rear to outside rear is 6ft. No HST. Got the shuttle shift.

View attachment 341657
Good choice on tires and width. Too much pressure in those rears Im betting, and not enuf weight on them for sure. It would be super cheap and easy to fill them with water. If not already loaded that would help. You do need counterweight on 3pt too.
larry

/ Time to Sell Tractor?
I took that picture when I first got it. I either have a box blade on all the time or the bushhog.

P82A0125.JPG

/ Time to Sell Tractor? #35  
That box blade looks like mine, which is light weight. Add about 400-600 lbs to it and you'll have a different acting tractor. The blade and tractor both will work much better!!!

Are your rear tires loaded?

/ Time to Sell Tractor?
That box blade looks like mine, which is light weight. Add about 400-600 lbs to it and you'll have a different acting tractor. The blade and tractor both will work much better!!!

Are your rear tires loaded?

My tires are not loaded. Not even sure where I would do that

/ Time to Sell Tractor? #37  
View attachment 341657
Is that the Syncro Shuttle transmission, or the GST transmission?
If its the GST, you don't need to use the clutch to shift gears as it has a automatic wet clutch inside the transmission in addition to the foot operated dry clutch (I still use the dry clutch on ourt L3830GST, but that's a habit from driving gear tractors).

Aaron Z

/ Time to Sell Tractor? #38  
My tires are not loaded. Not even sure where I would do that

Any tractor dealer and most any big tire place that handles tractor tires. It would make your machine more stable and add traction.

Loaded tires are great, but ya still need counter ballast on the 3 pt for FEL

/ Time to Sell Tractor? #39  
   / Time to Sell Tractor? #40  
Back yard faucet. Garden hose and fill adapter.

He might get away with just water, but his town is pretty far north. Of course it would take quite a cold spell to freeze the total mass of water in the tires. 5thgentexan, how many days in a row do you guys have below freezing? or do you garage your tractor, and it would not matter.