Time to Sell Tractor?

/ Time to Sell Tractor? #51  
My air bleed is spring loaded and spits out fluid if I open it with any fluid behind it at all.
:eek: Come to think of it thats the way mine was when I bought it 20 years ago. I modified it immediately and had forgotten.

/ Time to Sell Tractor? #53  
Guess he sold it?

Gosh, I hope not. He was getting good advice. It is tough when things are that busy in your life.
Things are a bit slower for me now. (not really, but at least my hectic schedule is serving my interests: Grandchildren, Yard Work on 20 acres, hobbies).

I just broke 200 hours now, things on the tractor seem to move where they should without much thought.
Backing up while dropping the bucket and eyeing the next load come much easier and safer than when I first started.

Getting a bucket load was definitely a learning curve. Sure, I sometimes could get a great load and congratulated myself. But then the next one was a small shovel load (as mentioned above).

Practice, knowing the material and practice has made it a repeatable task.

I have loaded tires, but seldom use a 3pt weight. sometimes I have the mower on, sometimes the rake, but usually bare if I am moving dirt. I don't like the extra back end length when working around the trees.

My latest task is bucket work, moving dirt to remove the rocks. I wish the OP could come up here and get some practice on my project :) We'd both benefit.