Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620, Ford 2N

Default Re: Lighting up my B2320

Good idea. I also have the dynamo, so I'm going to go LED. I think I'll try one forward and one rearward to see if it is enough light. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dex3361 View Post
    I mounted 4, 27 watt LED lights. 2 mounted forward and 2 mounted backward. I have the low amp dynamo so this was much cheaper than an upgrade and there is great light nearly 360 degrees around. Here is a link to the ones I bought. LEDSTORES

Silver Member
    Tractor
    B 2320

Quote Originally Posted by AStanton View Post
    I bought this magnetic light from Northern Tool for use on my BX-25. It plugs into your 12-volt accessory port; I believe is was about $40. In the pic, you will see a small pet collar. The magnet is strong. The collar was for added piece of mind.
    I like that idea, nice and simple. Thanks!

Platinum Member Firefighter Kubota's Avatar
    Tractor
    Kubota 7510

Before leds were reasonable I installed 4 55w lights.. and have the 40 amp alt upgrade. I'll probably swap them out this year.

need great LEDS and great prices.. check out LED Lights, Bulbs & LED Lighting Accessories - SUPER BRIGHT LEDS-picture-157-jpg-picture-160-jpg-picture-161-jpg
    B 7510

FEL 302, Rear remotes, Hydraulic Toplink, Blockheater, 60" MMM, Pats easy change, 54" Puma 3pt Snowblower w Hydraulic chute controls, 6' York rake, 5' grader blade, Powerhorse Log splitter, 6.5 ft Western plow, 3 pt 2" trailer reciever, Bucket forks, "Thumb" grapple, Loaded Turfs, Carver wear blade, 40 AMP alternator, Stereo, AND A CUP HOLDER!

IAFF L-2892

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620

I bought 2 LED lights from Amazon for about $50 and mounted on ROPS using existing nuts that were welded on ROPS. Used angle irons for shelf brackets and wired up under the left rear fender using switch. Seems to work well.....we'll see when the snow flies if I need more light.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    B 2320

Quote Originally Posted by sandyc View Post
    I bought 2 LED lights from Amazon for about $50 and mounted on ROPS using existing nuts that were welded on ROPS. Used angle irons for shelf brackets and wired up under the left rear fender using switch. Seems to work well.....we'll see when the snow flies if I need more light.
    Snow's coming soon!! We've had a few flakes here and there, and one 2 to 4" fall so far, I think it's going to be a snowy one...

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2630

I used a piece of white pvc pipe (painted black) and mounted two 27 watt led flood lights to the pvc, then ty rapped it to the ROPS. I also installed 2 switches so I don't drain my battery. On my B2630, there were power leads under the rear right wheel well. I picked up the 27 watt led's on ebay for $26 each. They are really bright.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lightbar2-jpg   -lightbar1-jpg  
    Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Tractor
    B2920 Kubota, GT275 Deere

Quote Originally Posted by dex3361 View Post
    I mounted 4, 27 watt LED lights. 2 mounted forward and 2 mounted backward. I have the low amp dynamo so this was much cheaper than an upgrade and there is great light nearly 360 degrees around. Here is a link to the ones I bought. LEDSTORES
    The LEDSTORES add says they are available as a flood or spot light pattern; which do you recomend?

Platinum Member Firefighter Kubota's Avatar
    Tractor
    Kubota 7510

Quote Originally Posted by Howard92 View Post
    The LEDSTORES add says they are available as a flood or spot light pattern; which do you recomend?
    With lower quality LEDS its often hard to see the real difference in the two but the spots still create a great flood.... where you loose a little penetration with the floods... I'd go spots all the way... doubt you'll even notice much of a difference
    B 7510

FEL 302, Rear remotes, Hydraulic Toplink, Blockheater, 60" MMM, Pats easy change, 54" Puma 3pt Snowblower w Hydraulic chute controls, 6' York rake, 5' grader blade, Powerhorse Log splitter, 6.5 ft Western plow, 3 pt 2" trailer reciever, Bucket forks, "Thumb" grapple, Loaded Turfs, Carver wear blade, 40 AMP alternator, Stereo, AND A CUP HOLDER!

IAFF L-2892

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

Quote Originally Posted by Howard92 View Post
    Here are some cheap light from Northern Tool on my BX. They are floods. I have them set out to the side so I can see to mow in the dark.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12