Loader for Kubota 3130 HST

/ Loader for Kubota 3130 HST #1  

Kip1

Tractor
Kubota 3130
Hello all,

Found this site by accident and so glad. Great site and lots of good info.

Would like to get a loader for the a Kubota L3130 HST. Kubota no londer handles them, but the dealer said another company makes an exact replacement. He didn't go into any details.

What are your thoughts on aftermarket loaders? Brands, price, Etc.?

Thanks,
Kip

/ Loader for Kubota 3130 HST #2  
I purchased my L3130 new and it had a Bushhog brand loader from the dealer. It is made for my tractor and has skid steer quick disconnect bucket. I have over 300 hours on it so far and have used it moving dirt, pushing trees after i cut them down clearing land, etc. It has worked perfectly. You could not tell it's not factory made, perfect color match and heavy built.

/ Loader for Kubota 3130 HST #4  
I have the Woods loader on my 3130 for several years and no issues.

LC108 Loaders same link as above

/ Loader for Kubota 3130 HST #5  
After market loaders Can be more valuable than factory. They can be much stronger, and more economical...
There are a lot of makes, Westendorf, Woods, Everything attachments carries a good line... look around you will find exactly what you need, compare lift heights curl degrees of rotation, lift speed & power. Ease of removal, availability of Skid Steer Standard quick connects for the bucket...
I have a Kubota factory loader on my tractor, but there are a few Better built loaders available... KennyV

/ Loader for Kubota 3130 HST
Thanks !

These give me some places to check out.

I did check back with my dealer. He did say the loader they would use for the 3130 is made by "Quickie".
Not sure of the correct spelling. He also said that Quickie made the Bush Hog brand loader, when Bush Hog offered them.

Don't know if any of that is actually true! He also said to install the Quickie loader on my L3130 would be $6000! That price took me by surprise. I asked what my L3130 would be worth on trade. It has 216 (two hundred sixteen) actual hours on the clock and has bee used almost exclusively for bush hogging and grass cutting. With one summer of post hole digging. Always kept in a shed, it looks new!

He did some serious figuring and said it is worth $6500 on trade. I figure that would be against MSRP for the new tractor. :eek: Price for his loader seems high, and my tractors value seems kind of low!

Definitely need to check out your URLs as well as other dealers.

Thanks,
Kip

/ Loader for Kubota 3130 HST #7  
I have seen Quickie loaders on different tractors but the ones I have seen are on 60+ HP tractors.

I think the loader price is high and the trade in on the 3130 is low.

/ Loader for Kubota 3130 HST #8  
That trade in price seems way low for a machine with very low hours and no damage. Is it 4wd or 2wd? I'd check with another dealer just to get an idea of what range you could expect, or search tractornouse.com as a sanity check.