3 pt. tire damage

/ 3 pt. tire damage #21  
how about forgetting that your truck is behind you and you back in it, no big deal just a broke tail light

/ 3 pt. tire damage #22  
Did that too Murhp and that was with my uncle riding on the backhoe seat, the lower door section landed on his head, or rather, he held it up there for a while as i tried to pull it off him... That hit must have been the last time, that's when I installed a new 8 foot door track, problem solved:laughing:

/ 3 pt. tire damage #23  
Loaded the front wheel, with axle still attached into the loader bucket then drove back to the barn in reverse with the bucket on the ground steering with the brakes.

/ 3 pt. tire damage #24  
I can't count the times I've raised the MMM with the discharge chute (back when they were all steel instead of plastic) up, bending my floor boards. I know someone will ask...I wasn't mowing with the chute up, when parked in the garage, I would raise it to give me more walking room. But when I would start up and drive out, I'd raise the MMM and crunch the floor boards. I'd have to get the hammer and some other tools to straighten it back out.

/ 3 pt. tire damage #26  
Ditto here... I probably haven't learned yet after two hits :banghead:

Our temporary "tent-garage" had a couple of bungees snapped from driving in with the ROPS up, and I caught one of the tent poles with the bucket corner as I was backing out.

We built our garage with a 10' H x 16' W roll up door to hopefully avoid furture door collisions.

Thomas

/ 3 pt. tire damage #27  
Our temporary "tent-garage" had a couple of bungees snapped from driving in with the ROPS up, and I caught one of the tent poles with the bucket corner as I was backing out.

We built our garage with a 10' H x 16' W roll up door to hopefully avoid furture door collisions.

Thomas

Oh well if we are going there.. my turn. I no longer have the tent/pole structures.. but back when I did.. i was parking my ford 5000 and 10' mower. the tent poles were spaced about 10' 6" on center. meaning I had about 2" on either side to pull in. I absentmindly pulled in one day and creased/bent the pole so bad that it was weak when straight and had to sink a tpost alongside it using 3 radiator band clamps to shore it up.

sadly.. by the time i got rid of that tarp garage. all 4 of the poles on the 2 drive in sides ( but not the 2 middle ones! ) had t-post braces on them. :)

/ 3 pt. tire damage #28  
sadly.. by the time i got rid of that tarp garage. all 4 of the poles on the 2 drive in sides ( but not the 2 middle ones! ) had t-post braces on them. :)

But were the t-posts bent? :D

/ 3 pt. tire damage #29  
Im not sayin.. and you can't prove anything ;)