Ordered An HST Fan Shield BX

/ Ordered An HST Fan Shield BX #11  
If I took my BX-25 into the weeds more, I would definately look into some underneath body armor. I certainly don't like what I see now under the tractor.

Attachments

• Kubota BX25 Fan Protector.jpg
    Kubota BX25 Fan Protector.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 211
   / Ordered An HST Fan Shield BX
Well, Chicago finally thawed out and The Little Brown Truck finally arrived with the shield yesterday. Got it put on this morning. Looks pretty good under there, sure better than nothin' like AStanton's photo above.

For all I do, it's really all I need. I know alot of you fellas go out in the tall weeds, but I never do, not with the BX. But, nevertheless, I like 4shorts and his craftsmanship. It gives me some great ideas. Very impressive. Looks like an enjoyable project designing and fabricating as well.

I like his work lights, horn, extra power port, and lots of other ideas too.

/ Ordered An HST Fan Shield BX #13  
I like 4shorts and his craftsmanship. It gives me some great ideas. Very impressive. Looks like an enjoyable project designing and fabricating as well.

I like his work lights, horn, extra power port, and lots of other ideas too.

Thank you very much! Happy to read that :) I just spent the best part of the day out in the shop so I'll be posting another BX mod tomorrow. Appreciate your kind words on my work :thumbsup:

/ Ordered An HST Fan Shield BX #14  
ANOTHER MOD???? :shocked: Whats left to do on there buddy?? I cannot wait till to watch it!!!