I called kubota tech help yesterday to inquire about the mysteries of my FEL hyd. valve and found them to be very helpful. The guy I talked to suggested a company named " V&M Hydraulic" They sell several products for adding hydraulic outlets to tractors. The web page is "www.vandminc.com" The phone is 1-800-648-6507, in Sioux Falls, SD.

Talked to a pleasant and informative man by the name of Mark. They will send you a catalog on request. Their products look useful to many on this board given the many discussions of late about adding hydraulics. Hope it helps some of you. I will post this @ In the Shop & Tractor Customization as well.