Snow B26 owners and snow handling

/ B26 owners and snow handling #31  
I have a B2620 with the 51" Kubota rear blower and fel. R4 tires not loaded. I'm blown away with how well it works. I have a 300 foot driveway and a turnaround for the transport. No issues with traction unless I jamb it straight into a bank. The blower.....it will take full pass cuts the height of the blower and it doesn't bog down the engine. You can really hear the blower straining, but it just keeps going.

/ B26 owners and snow handling #33  
Powerstroke,

You sure have a lot of snow to push there.

That's my driveway its a little over 1000' and who ever built it didn't think ahead as it drifts bad. With 6" or less if its not drifted I can usually plow in high range and it don't take to long to plow

/ B26 owners and snow handling #34  
hi What blower do you have

/ B26 owners and snow handling #35  
I have a 2620 that I use with either a front blower or blade. I can spin the r4's but I have yet to get stuck or bog down when blowing thru a drift. The hst allows me to slow down the forward movement and keep the rpms up. I usually run about 2200 when blowing.

/ B26 owners and snow handling #36  
I have kubota b26,.with a laurin cab installed also a 64" rear blower..now people want to know how it goes in the snow..well it works awesome..I highly recommend it..as for the 64" in deep snow it does bog down a tad..just slow down..heck who snow blows going 10 miles an hr....no loaded tires,no chains...r4's and no complaints..I leave loader on..I enjoy moving snow with it,comes in handy..the blower throws snow just like any other blower attached to any other tractor...cuts throw deep snow no issues..side mirrors on with attached whips on blower helps my neck,from keep on looking back...cab is unbelievable,..I do recommend ear muffs...wifi ones.work with iPhone or similar...never gotten stuck..if I did front loader is there to help me out..hydraulic chute and rotation....I am getting ready to instal rear view camera to help my neck out a bit more.....so in short 64" rear blower on kubota b26 absolutely awesome..highly recommend....when I turn on my tractor,it does return the favour.!! �� IMG_2222.JPGIMG_2221.JPGIMG_2220.JPGIMG_2431.JPG

/ B26 owners and snow handling #37  
Great looking tractor:thumbsup:

/ B26 owners and snow handling #38  
I have kubota b26,.with a laurin cab installed also a 64" rear blower..now people want to know how it goes in the snow..well it works awesome..I highly recommend it..as for the 64" in deep snow it does bog down a tad..just slow down..heck who snow blows going 10 miles an hr....no loaded tires,no chains...r4's and no complaints..I leave loader on..I enjoy moving snow with it,comes in handy..the blower throws snow just like any other blower attached to any other tractor...cuts throw deep snow no issues..side mirrors on with attached whips on blower helps my neck,from keep on looking back...cab is unbelievable,..I do recommend ear muffs...wifi ones.work with iPhone or similar...never gotten stuck..if I did front loader is there to help me out..hydraulic chute and rotation....I am getting ready to instal rear view camera to help my neck out a bit more.....so in short 64" rear blower on kubota b26 absolutely awesome..highly recommend....when I turn on my tractor,it does return the favour.!! ��View attachment 536365View attachment 536366View attachment 536367View attachment 536368
I am a little jealous as it was -15 last week. I did get a tree shear and been playing with it. It would be better on the bobcat but works well on the b26. IMG_20171221_143221085_HDR.jpg

/ B26 owners and snow handling #39  
Loving my B26 for moving snow with just the bucket
Good to know on the 64" blower that it's working for you.
Nice Cab also...plain cheatin the cold with that.

/ B26 owners and snow handling #40  
I am a little jealous as it was -15 last week. I did get a tree shear and been playing with it. It would be better on the bobcat but works well on the b26. View attachment 536402

Very nice powerstroke..I would love to see video of that tree shear in action....I have a root grapple for my b26 works great..interesting though about the shear....amazing what kind of attachments can go on the b26... these tractors aren't just meant for renting ( like they were built for ) ....

Also thanks brkgi I am loving this cab..if anyone has the means to buy one for their b26 I highly recommend it...just a little note..it comes with side steps..which extend past the tires..take them off or if you forget about them,they will get ripped off by something you over look.!!