Size of Trailer Needed for BX Series

/ Size of Trailer Needed for BX Series #11  
I can't tell you how much the backhoe weighs, however this is what I came up with when trying to figure out my weight requirements:

BX 1322
La243a 375
60" MMM 250
Total 1947

Those figures do not include filled tires and while I can't remember the address I think I got the weights off the Canadian kubota website. For what it's worth I originally had a 10' trailer and upgraded to a 16' with 2' dovetail.

*Sorry for the crappy formatting

/ Size of Trailer Needed for BX Series #12  
Many thanks guys. Really appreciate the pics and suggestions

Does anyone know the working weight of a BX25 with MMM? (w/BH and FEL)

I believe the tractor with a loader is about 1,500 lbs.; the hoe is about 700 lbs. Add the MMM and you are probably at about 2,500lbs.

/ Size of Trailer Needed for BX Series #13  
We have a 6x10 for our BX2660 and I wouldn't go any smaller than that.
One caveat, we only have a MMM and a front blade for the BX2660. No FEL or BH, although the B7500 with a FEL fits on the trailer (as long as there aren't any implements on the back)

Aaron Z

/ Size of Trailer Needed for BX Series #14  
I own a 16+2' dovetail tandem axle. With just the BX on the trailer, the trailer looks huge, but if you put it on with the FEL and brushog on it, there is only a couple of feet left over. 14' is probably the bare minimum and 16' would be better. I'd guess the weight at about 2500 lbs, but am not sure.

/ Size of Trailer Needed for BX Series #15  
I use a 16' tandem axle Tuff Trailer for the BX24. Disk surge brakes on both axles.

With FEL and bush hog mounted, the hog's crazy wheel hangs over the back. I wouldn't go any shorter.

Z.

/ Size of Trailer Needed for BX Series #16  
Just fyi i think bx25 w mmm fluids is close to 3000# i think bh w bucket is close to 650#.

/ Size of Trailer Needed for BX Series #17  
Does anyone know the working weight of a BX25 with MMM? (w/BH and FEL)

Can't say where I saw the weight info, but the BX25 with FEL and Backhoe (no MMM) is somewhere around 2,650 or 2,700 lbs. Figure on 3k lbs with the mmm to be safe.

/ Size of Trailer Needed for BX Series
Here is my trailer build I spoke of earlier, a winter time project. What do ya think for hauling a BX series IF, IF, I end up getting one....thanks!

Utility Trailer Build - Finally

/ Size of Trailer Needed for BX Series #19  
You really should have tandem axle with brakes for a tractor, even a BX. No way I'd haul a BX with FEL and backhoe on a single axle trailer.

/ Size of Trailer Needed for BX Series #20  
You really should have tandem axle with brakes for a tractor, even a BX. No way I'd haul a BX with FEL and backhoe on a single axle trailer.

I second this, and more times than not you will have to hall more than just the tractor.